chapter four

▎SAFE HAVEN   ▎ 
»»———— act one. game of survival
CHAPTER FOUR  ━━ the random kid

 game of survivalCHAPTER FOUR  ━━ the random kid

Everybody stared at the hand with shock. Josie could feel the anger coming from Daryl as he turned around and aimed his crossbow at T-dog which made Rick point his python at Daryl's head.

Josie and Glenn looked at the three of them in shock. "I won't hesitate. I don't care if every walker in the city hears it." Rick growled at the younger Dixon.

Daryl squeezed his eyes shut before pulling away the crossbow and Rick lowered his python which made Josie sigh of relief. "You got a do-rag or something?" Daryl asked T-dog, even though just a few seconds ago he aimed his crossbow at the man.

T-dog nodded and passed him one. Josie walked down the steps and stood beside t-dog whilst Glenn was behind her. She watched as Daryl crouched down and laid the do-rag down on the floor. He went to pick up the hand which made Josie scrunch up her face. "I guess the saw blade was too dull for the handcuffs. Ain't that a bitch." He said as he wrapped the hand up.

He then turned to Glenn and josie and josie pointed to Glenn which made him glare at the woman. "I'm not having that in my pack." Josie shook her head as Glenn sighed. Daryl opened up Glenn's bag and placed the hand inside.

Daryl walked back over to the cuffs. "He must have used a tourniquet... maybe his belt. Be much more blood if he didn't." He noticed the blood trail and followed it.

Josie remembered Dales tools and so did T-dog. The pair walked over to the tools and placed all the tools back in the bag and T-dog insisted he would carry it after josie went to pick it up.

The five of them walked into the other bit and josie had her gun ready. Glenn and T-dog followed behind her whilst she followed behind Rick and Daryl.

"Merle!" Daryl shouted out, hoping his brother could hear. "You in here?" He asked but no response.

The five of them walked into a office

The five of them walked into a office. There were two walkers that laid lifeless on the floor. They all stepped over the walkers and looked around. "Had enough in him to take out these two sumbitches. One handed. Toughest asshole I ever met, my brother. Feed him a hammer, he'd crap out nails." Daryl said as he reloaded his crossbow.