53

The next day Ye Yungui had someone hand over the portrait of the "fairy" to the emperor.

    The emperor took a look at the portrait and couldn't help being amazed, because the "fairy" in the portrait was somewhat similar to Ye Yungui's two children.

    He immediately asked Gu Sheng to hand over the portrait to the craftsmen, ordering them to complete the carving of the jade statue before the prince's wedding.

    Because the wedding was prepared by people from the etiquette department, Ye Yungui had nothing to do, except try on the wedding dress every now and then, and the rest of the time was to tease the children, or do something with Cen Mo that no one would know about.

    In a blink of an eye, it was the sixteenth day of the twelfth lunar month, which was the auspicious day chosen by Si Tianjian for Ye Yungui and "Fairy".

    This day, before dawn, Ye Yungui made Dunzi scream, and Chu couldn't open his eyes in a daze.

    "Does the big wedding need to be so early?" Ye Yungui was puzzled.

    He doesn't have to go to meet his relatives, wouldn't it be over if he brought the jade statue over to pay respects?

    "Your Highness, didn't you pay attention to the schedule given by the Ministry of Rites?" Dunzi asked him.

    "Ah... I just glanced at it casually. Is there any problem?"

    Cen Mo explained to him: "Your Majesty attaches great importance to the princess, and he was afraid that the disturbance would not be big enough, so the special orderer put the jade statue of the princess in the Duke's mansion , Let Your Highness go to the Duke's Mansion today to welcome the bride."

    "Which Duke's Mansion?" Ye Yun returned.

    "Duke Heng, the father of the Crown Princess." Cen Mo laughed.

    After Ye Yungui heard this, he didn't know whether to cry or laugh, he didn't expect his father to be so caring, and he specially gifted Heng Guogong a house just to welcome his relatives.

    "Is the Duke's Mansion far away?" Ye Yungui asked.

    "We're almost at the eastern suburbs," Dunzi replied.

    That is to say, today Ye Yungui will ride a horse through most of the capital city, and bring the sedan chair with the jade statue of the princess back to the East Palace. It seems that the emperor is determined to let Ye Yungui's marriage be publicized, for fear that some people will not know.

    Fortunately, here is the capital, not Beijun, otherwise, if he rode a horse around in the winter, he would be able to freeze out the problem without waiting for the worshipers. It can be seen that his father only cares about the face of the "fairy", and he doesn't know how to feel sorry for his son.

    Ye Yungui washed up, ate a simple bowl of porridge, and opened his hands for them to wait for them to change clothes.

    This wedding dress is very complicated, it looks beautiful, but it is also extremely complicated to wear.

    "Wear more underneath, so as not to be cold on the road." Cen Mo asked Dunzi to find another quilted dress, let Ye Yungui wear it under the wedding dress, and added a pair of fleece trousers for him. Fortunately, the style of this wedding dress is not slim, so wearing an extra dress will not look bloated.

    "Does it look good?" After Ye Yungui put on the wedding dress, he asked Cen Mo.

    Cen Mo looked at him carefully. Ye Yungui's facial features were already beautiful, and his skin was fair. After wearing the red wedding dress, it made him even more irresistible.