8

That night, people from the Tai Hospital delivered the medicine overnight.

After Li Zhao received the medicine, he specially brought a pack and gave it to Ye Yungui.

"Did my father send a message?" Ye Yungui asked.

"Return to Your Highness, Your Majesty has no special instructions, His Highness just needs to recuperate at ease." Li Zhaodao.

Ye Yungui has been the prince for so many years, so he understands this kind of words. There is no special order, which means that there is no questioning, otherwise, even if there is a word of concern, the person who sent the message cannot miss it.

Li Zhao saw Ye Yungui's thoughts, and comforted him: "Your Majesty still misses His Highness, otherwise, he would not have ordered the people from the Tai Hospital to rush to deliver the medicine overnight. Who doesn't know that these errands can't afford to go early , if no one urges you, you will definitely have to wait until tomorrow morning.”

"Urging them to deliver the medicine overnight, it's just that someone wants me to take the medicine sooner." Ye Yun replied.

Hearing what he said, Li Zhao felt a little distressed, but he really couldn't say anything to comfort him.

After Ye Yungui sent him away, he unpacked the medicine package and spread it out on the table.

"Full Moon? Can you tell what kind of medicine it is?" Ye Yungui asked.

[At first glance, this medicine does have the effect of calming the nerves, but it has a few flavors of medicine that will make people dream. 】

"What do you mean? It makes people have nightmares and sleep soundly?"

As soon as Ye Yungui finished speaking, he couldn't help breaking out in a cold sweat.

Under normal circumstances, when a person is having a nightmare, if he is too frightened, he will be awakened by fright. This is actually the body's self-protection to prevent excessive panic from causing harm to people.

But if a nightmare sufferer falls into a deep sleep under the influence of drugs, the nightmare will continue to torment the person. Then unless the person no longer sleeps, he will suffer from nightmares once he falls asleep.

If things go on like this, even normal people will be driven crazy, let alone someone like Ye Yungui who has long been "stupid".

"It seems that elder brother really cares about me, and he won't give up until he kills them all." Ye Yun returned.

【Xiaogui, what are you going to do with this medicine? ] Man Yue asked.

Ye Yungui picked up a pinch of medicinal material, put it in his nose and sniffed it, as if he was planning to taste it.

Cen Mo did not know when he appeared behind him, and suddenly reached out and grabbed his wrist.

"What are you doing?" Ye Yungui was startled by him.

Cen Mo glanced at the herbs in his hand, and said, "Aren't you good at medicine?"

"Oh, I just heard about it, so I don't really know how to take it." Ye Yungui put the medicine back, and said, "They are really brave enough to give me such a medicine directly, so they are not afraid of showing their feet?"

"How many days of medicine have you delivered?" Cen Mo asked.

"It seems to be seven days."

Cen Mo sneered, and said, "If it's a sedative medicine, it's enough for the people with nightmares to take it for seven days. But after you take this medicine, your condition will only get worse. When the medicine for seven days is finished, they will say The effect of this medicine is not good, change the prescription and replace it with a good one, and after another ten days and a half a month, the medicine you drank before will no longer be found."