18

"Your Highness, please." Cen Mo sat on the low couch, propped his hands on the edge of the couch and leaned back halfway, raised his chin towards Ye Yungui.

    Ye Yungui glanced at him secretly, then hurriedly averted his gaze, looking a bit reluctant.

    Cen Mo was not in a hurry, his eyes fell on his face, and he looked at him quietly.

    Ye Yungui hesitated for a moment, then stood up suddenly and said, "Wait for me for a while."

    He walked out of the room quickly as he spoke, and came back after a while with a food box in his hand.

    I saw him put the food box on the table, and unhurriedly took out a jug of wine, two wine cups, and half a plate of peanuts from it.

    "Come on, Hero Cen, I offer you a toast." Ye Yungui said as he poured two glasses of wine, and handed one to Cen Mo.

    Cen Mo smiled and didn't say much, took the wine cup and drank the wine inside.

    "Don't drink like that, here are some appetizers." Ye Yungui said as he picked up a peanut, put it in his mouth and chewed it.

    "You said how good the day is, we have known each other for so long in a blink of an eye." Ye Yungui said and poured wine for Cen Mo, "I still remember the night you came, it was the full moon... In my impression, your hands are very cold, and your fingers are long and strong. I thought you would strangle me to death."

    Cen Mo's eyes fell on Ye Yungui's hands, "His Highness's hands don't seem to be very strong, but they are not too strong. That's enough."

    "I..." Ye Yungui clenched his hands unconsciously, and said to Cen Mo in a good voice, "Can we wait until it gets dark?" "Yes."

    Cen Mo readily agreed, and poured the wine The wine in the cup was drank in one breath.

    As soon as he saw Ye Yungui's expression, he guessed what the other person was thinking, and he didn't want to expose it. He only looked at Ye Yungui rightly.     However, the wine he brought was just delivered by the handymen two days ago, and the wine was very weak, and it was almost as if he hadn't drunk it.

    Ye Yungui felt uncomfortable being stared at by him, so he simply drank all the wine in the jug.

    That night, the two of them lay down after washing.

    Ye Yunhui also deliberately dimmed the candles in the outer hall.

    When he came back, he saw Cen Mo lying on his side on the couch with his head propped on one hand. Although he couldn't see the other person's expression clearly, he knew that the other person must still be staring at him at this moment.

    "Don't stare at me, it makes me hairy." Ye Yungui said.

    As he spoke, he raised his hand to cover Cen Mo's eyes, and with the other hand, he went to untie the other party's clothes.

    Cen Mo could feel that Ye Yungui's hands were trembling due to nervousness.

    He frowned, raised his hand and grabbed the opponent's wrist, and said in a low voice: "Forget it." "

    Ah?" Ye Yungui was startled, "What?"

    "I said forget it." Cen Mo said.

    "Forget what? I finally convinced myself that I can't just forget it!" Ye Yun returned.

    Cen Mo: ...

    Why is the development of things completely different from what I thought?

    I don't know how long it will be.