45

Even though the sheriff had a hundred displeasures in his heart, he didn't dare to refute Ye Yungui's face on the face.

    Although he is a philistine, he is not stupid. He knows in his heart that although the Second Highness has been abolished as the crown prince, he doesn't even have a prince now. But since the other party was able to come out of the imperial mausoleum and come down to condolences to the Zhenbei Army instead of His Majesty, it shows that the other party still has some weight in His Majesty's heart.

    No one can say for sure about the royal family, so he feels that Ye Yungui is very likely to be restored in the future.

    If he offended the other party today, he might offend the future emperor.

    Thinking of this, he had no choice but to smile and say: "Since Your Highness has opened his mouth, I will definitely do my best in this matter." "

    Then please trouble Mr. Sheriff, I have no special requirements for the house, it is best to be clean The adults must also know that I have a lot of people with me, so the house should not be too small. In addition to the cold weather in Beijun, it would be better if there is a hot spring in the house." Ye Yun returned.

    The sheriff thought to himself, are you not fussing about it?

    You care too much about it. It needs to be clean, big, and have hot springs... I'm afraid you can't

    find a few houses like this in the entire North County.

    But the identity of the other party is here, so he dare not say a word.

    After coming out of the Sheriff's Mansion, Ye Yungui had a smile in his eyes, and seemed to be in a good mood.

    "Does His Highness really plan to live in this house? Or is it just to embarrass him?" Cen Mo asked.

    "I definitely can't go to live in Jiang's house. I don't feel at ease. Living in a place arranged by him, wouldn't it be even more worrying." Ye Yungui said: "But I don't plan to live in my uncle's house forever, it's always inconvenient... By the way, do you have any spare space there?"

    Cen Mo was startled, and hurriedly said: "Of course there is, and we also have hot springs there." "

    Oh?" Ye Yungui said: "Is the place big? Is there anyone to take care of it? ?”

    "Your Highness can have whatever you want." Cen Mo said: "It's just that our place is too hidden. If Your Highness comes in and out often, I'm afraid it will be more busy." "It's good to be hidden. It's best that no one can find it." Ye

    Yun Home.

    Cen Mo turned his head to look at him, his heart skipped a beat, wondering if His Highness really wanted to move there?

    But Ye Yungui didn't continue to talk about this issue with him, so Cen Mo could only temporarily suppress the doubts in his heart.

    After returning to Jiangfu, Jiang Fengnian was waiting for him in the front hall.

    The other party went to see Tu Zhen today, and showed Ye Yungui's document to the other party.

    Surprised and excited, Tu Zhen almost couldn't help coming to see him directly.

    "Uncle and General Tu have already known about this matter, and I have to trouble Uncle to help me worry about the rest of the matter. After I hand over the booklet to the emperor, if he agrees to this matter, I hope to help those who walk on the snow They are all appointed to posts, whether they are assigned to the Zhenbei Army or any other department, they must have a legitimate place to check."