6

Cen Mo carried Ye Yun all the way back to the room.

Whether it was on purpose or not, he put Ye Yungui on the shoulder on the inner side, so Ye Yungui didn't get caught in the rain all the way back.

Li Zhao and Chang Dongting, who were peeking through the crack of the door, saw their royal highness dragging a strange man to the bath room, and then saw their highness being carried back to the house by that man, and their hearts were greatly shocked.

"Second Highness, do you sleep on the bed or in the pit." Cen Mo asked after carrying the man into the house, standing outside the pit.

"Of course it's a bed, the pit is full of water now, you let me..."

Before Ye Yungui could finish his sentence, Cen Mo threw him on the couch.

Before he could react, Cen Mo took off his shoes and socks and lay down next to him.

"How do you..."

"Your Highness, as I said earlier, I want to sleep on the bed. You said you want to sleep on the bed, don't you just choose to sleep with me?"

Ye Yungui was choked up by him for a moment, but he couldn't say anything to refute.

After a while, he said angrily, "You're pressing my hair!"

Cen Mo reached out to help him straighten his hair, and heard Ye Yungui say again: "You pressed my arm again!"

"It's so troublesome!" Cen Mo had no choice but to help him lift his arm and put it on his body.

Although Ye Yungui is down and out now, he has never been so angry. It is the first time that he is forced to sleep in the same bed with someone. But now he has no choice but to let Cen Mo do what he wants.

Fortunately, Cen Mo slept very well. After lying down against the edge of the couch, he didn't move much.

【Xiaogui, don't be angry, calm down and think about your purpose. 】

"My purpose?" Ye Yungui rolled his eyes, glanced at Cen Mo beside him, and suddenly understood.

His purpose is to attract Cen Mo!

Now that they were able to sleep together, wouldn't it be considered a matter of cooperation?

Cen Mo has never let go of his cooperation, but judging by his reaction, it is clear that he does not distinguish between you and me. Having figured this out, Ye Yungui suddenly felt much more pleasing to the eye when he looked at the person beside him, and soon fell asleep happily.

Early the next morning.

When Ye Yungui woke up, he felt a little cold.

He opened his eyes and realized that he was lying on Cen Mo's neck, with most of his body resting on Cen Mo's body. And this Cen Mo didn't know why, his body was so cold, not only didn't let Ye Yungui warm up, but also froze Ye Yungui enough.

"Did you sneak into the hole in the middle of the night? It's so cold?" Ye Yungui sat up and sneezed.

"It's good to have some hugs, and pick and choose." Cen Mo said.

"It's not that I dislike you, but I'm afraid that sleeping next to you for the night will make me catch a cold."

"Then His Highness can sleep in the pit tomorrow night."

Ye Yungui rubbed his nose, feeling that he might really have caught a cold.

At this moment, there was a knock on the door outside, presumably it was Dunzi and the others who came to wait for Ye Yungui to wash up.