9

Ye Yungui had a very long dream.

When he finally woke up, it was broad daylight.

Although Man Yue said that the side effects of the medicine would not cause substantial harm to his body, the consequences of mental attacks should not be underestimated.

Just this night's nightmare had already made Ye Yungui a little sluggish.

He lay on the couch for a while, and then gradually calmed down.

【Xiaogui, now you know why I don't want you to use mental attacks, right? 】

"As long as big brother is satisfied, I don't care." Ye Yun returned.

He sat up and sneezed.

For some reason, I felt cold last night, and I woke up with a cold in the morning.

Ye Yungui got up and walked outside the screen, but saw that the room was empty, and the low couch was also empty.

When he got up and saw that Cen Mo was not by his side, he thought that the other party had finally given up competing with him for the bed and went to sleep on the low couch, but now he saw that there was no sign that someone had slept on the couch.

"Full Moon, Cen Mo has escaped!" Ye Yungui said anxiously.

【Cen Mo can't use force now, as long as he wants to escape, the medicine will be triggered. 】

"Then where will he go?" Ye Yungui frowned, and walked quickly towards the door.

When he opened the door and looked outside, he was immediately dumbfounded.

In the courtyard, Li Zhaozheng and Chang Dongting were playing knives, while Cen Mo was standing aside to point them out.

Not far away, Xiaoyang and Dunzi were washing clothes, and they had obviously seen Cen Mo already.

"Your Highness." When Li Zhao and his two saw Ye Yungui, they quickly put away their knives and came over to salute.

"Are you awake?" Cen Mo greeted him very naturally.

Ye Yungui looked past Li Zhao and the two, and saw that the other party was standing tall in the corridor, wearing his clothes, his posture did not look like a detained assassin, but more like the owner of this courtyard.

"Your Highness, Mr. Cen is instructing the two of us." Chang Dongting took the initiative to explain.

"Dong Ting and I got up early in the morning to do morning exercises in the yard. Mr. Cen happened to meet him, so he called us a few words." Li Zhao seemed to see that Ye Yungui's face was not in a good mood, and added a few words for Cen Mo.

In fact, it was Cen Mo who took the initiative to talk to them early this morning.

Previously, Li Zhao and Chang Dongting had been uncertain about Cen Mo's identity. At first they even doubted the existence of the other party, thinking that Ye Yungui was suffering from hysteria.

But after the previous events, and thinking about the matter of Imperial Physician Liu, they believed in Cen Mo's identity a bit.

Because they didn't know the existence of the full moon, they believed that the one hidden in their highness's house was helping behind the scenes.

Until this morning, Cen Mo gave them a few pointers, making them completely believe that this person is the famous Cen Mo.

"I told them all." Cen Mo said to Ye Yun, "Since Lord Jiang sent me here, it's not something shameful, there's no need to keep it a secret from them."