7

"Are you serious?" Cen Mo asked.

"I have asked Li Zhao to go to Beijing to invite the imperial physician for me. If there is no accident, the imperial physician will arrive in the afternoon."

It was only then that Cen Mo realized that this man looked like he was sending away the people in the yard in the morning, but he actually arranged things secretly!

He put the clothes in his hand, frowned and said: "Before you discussed with me, you sent someone to invite the imperial physician, are you afraid that I will tear down your platform?"

"I'm called breaking the boat and sinking the boat. I don't leave room for myself, and I won't leave it for you." Ye Yungui said: "The knife is about to wipe my neck. If you don't agree, I can't just sit and wait for death."

"Where do you have the confidence to think that I will cooperate with you?" Cen Mo asked.

"I have other Gu worms, which can make you sleep for a month. If you don't cooperate, I will send you back to the pit. Anyway, that pit was originally dug for you."

When Ye Yungui said this, his expression was very natural, as if he was talking about an extremely ordinary thing.

Cen Mo has no doubts that this person can say it, and he will definitely be able to do it.

He stared at Ye Yungui for a while, and finally couldn't help smiling, lowered his head and continued washing his clothes.

Ye Yungui knew that he had compromised.

Maybe it was because of some reason to "be merciful", maybe it was because he was afraid of his own threats, but this is not important for the time being.

In short, the matter of winning over Cen Mo has achieved a not bad result for the time being.

Cen Mo reluctantly finished washing his clothes, and hung them up one by one.

Although he was very dissatisfied with Ye Yungui's arrangement, before Dunzi and the others came back at noon, he honestly took back his clothes that were not completely dry, so as not to be discovered by them.

Ye Yungui gave him an idea, asking him to pull a rope and hang it in the pit.

Cen Mo glared at him, and finally pulled a rope behind the screen, and put his clothes on it.

"My clothes are a little too small, but you look like that in what you're wearing."

Ye Yungui looked around at him.

Cen Mo has practiced martial arts since he was a child, and he is tall and strong. Now he is wearing clothes that are one size smaller, and his figure is well outlined. At first glance, his shoulders are wide and his waist is narrow, which is very eye-catching.

"People in Jinwu Zangjiao are offering food and drink, but His Highness only wears old clothes that he doesn't want. It's really aggrieved." Cen Mo said, "In the future, if it is spread, people will say that His Highness doesn't love others."

Ye Yungui frowned, "Hero Cen, I didn't expect you to be so shameless."

"Your Highness has integrity. When I woke up this morning, I was still..."

"Cen Mo!" Ye Yungui interrupted the other party in time.

For some reason, this joke reminded him of what he saw in the bathroom last night.

He was very reluctant to realize that making this kind of joke with Cen Mo didn't seem like he was taking advantage of himself.

Fortunately, at this time, the voice of Dunzi came from outside.