#03

18+

18+

☆:**✿.。.:** ☆:**✿.。.:** ☆:**✿.。.:**:☆
Y/n POV

"Are you sure this is something you actually wanna do?" Jungkook asks while turning to look at you. Looking directly in his eyes you feel kind of guilty. You feel like your using him for your own selfish reasons. "It is I actually wanna do this but-." Stoping yourself you look away from his eyes. "But what?" He questions while putting his hand on your cheek gently forcing you to look at him. "I can't help feeling like I'm using you for my own selfish reasons." You reply trying to look away again.

"Your not using me I want this just as much as you maybe even a little more." He smiles pulling you closer to his side. Your both still very drunk but the cool air sobered the both of you just a little. Looking up at Jungkook you stare into his big beautiful brown doe eyes. He looks down at you before leaning his head down to kiss you. Moving your lips together your tongue pushes against his. Before he could pull away from the kiss you trap his bottom lip between your teeth and pull it before letting go.

Your action causes a smirk to appear on his lips. 'This is going to be a very interesting night.' You thought to yourself. The Uber finally arrives and Jungkook opens the door letting you in first then proceeds to get in right after you. Turning your head you look outside the window taking in the city's beautiful scenery. You suddenly feel Jungkooks hand caress your thigh causing you to turn to look at him. His gaze on you was full of lust it was alluring.

He leans closer to you and his lip brushes against your ear you can feel his warm breath fanning the side of your face. And then he whispers something in your ear for only you to hear. "Be a good girl and stay quiet for me." You were confused for a second but then his hand traveled up your inner thigh before completely disappearing underneath your dress. Pushing your thighs together you lean closer to the side of his face and whisper yell to him. "Jungkook no we're in someone's car!"

There was a familiar tingling sensation appearing in your lower stomach. "If your quiet she'll never know." Bitting your lip you look at him before slightly opening your legs and giving him access. You hate to admit it but something about this really turned you on. His hand slowly reaches your panties before pulling the fabric aside. Looking at you his fingers entered in between your folds revealing your already soaked cunt. A low chuckle escapes from his mouth before he whispers in your ear again. "Such a wet little cunt."

'Fuck he has such a dirty mouth.' His fingers tease your hole causing a low needy whine to escape from your lips. He then moves his fingers to your clit causing you to slightly jump at the sudden friction. Biting your lip you look up at him as a smirk appears on his lips. His fingers begin to move slowly in a circular motion against your clit. His fingers are already soaked in your juices. "Mhmm." He quietly moans into your ear making you wetter at the sound.