20

February 2020

Taylor,

you are not going to believe what i'm about to tell you.

i was going to message it to you, it would've been quicker and much less expensive (posting in the UK right now is crazy!) but in true Taymara fashion i thought this news would be better delivered. 

okay, i feel like the suspense has been built well enough...

are you ready for it? (teehee)

I'M COMING TO NEW YORK!!! 

it's been a long time coming but i think we might actually be able to meet this time, can you believe it? honestly the news hasn't even sunk in with me yet but as soon as i found out i had to let you know so that we could make sure to actually meet this time.

i'll be staying in the city and i'm excited and terrified as i've heard a few things, but honestly, i think it will be such a good trip.

just please, please be free at least one day next month

Samara x 

---

February 2020

Samara, 

please tell me you're not joking!? 

oh my god, i'm home the whole month! i asked for some time off before i announce the Afterglow Tour and March was the only time they could give me!

the city is so beautiful, just try to avoid alleys as much as possible because all sorts of crazy things go down in them. you'll be perfectly fine though, i promise. 

are the boys coming too or is it just you?

i can't wait

Taylor x 

---

February 2020

Taylor,

by the time you get this i'll be in the air to JFK!

honestly i've never been more nervous and excited for anything in my life. this might be the last letter for a while! because next time i talk to you, it might be face to face...

it's just me, i'm doing a solo trip to sign some books and meet some fan because apparently my series is hitting it's peak over there, which is mad, i invited Leo along but him and Charlie are so loved up they didn't want to leave each other - it's sweet really.

i love you T, thank you for everything you've done for me, i think we deserve this after everything, and i'm so glad it's happening now. 

i'll see you very soon 

Samara x