Part 24; Her Soft Touch ⚠️

Start from the beginning

"Alright ladies, leave the kissing for the room. We're here." Clint mentioned.

As we exit the Quinjet, we were in the middle of an empty road, some people staring at us shocked or either terrified. Clint took the remote and made the Quinjet fly up in the air and turn invisible. We went inside the hotel, got our separate keys and headed up to the rooms. It's about 10:19 pm right now, the sun gone and the moon out. We decided that we'll work on a plan and attack tomorrow, now only wanting rest. The others said goodnight and went to their own rooms to sleep, but Nat and I aren't that tired so we just stayed up and talked for a bit. We're currently sitting on the soft bed. Nat lays down on her back and place her hands under her head.

I took a chance and crawled onto her waist, straddling it. I place my hands on her lower stomach, hers settling above my thighs. I bit my lip, preventing me from smiling as Nat keeps staring at me, making me a bit nervous.

"You're the one who's sitting on top of me, how are you nervous already?" She teases, a smirk forming on her lips.

I groan and roll my eyes dramatically, "Shut up" Heat spreads across my cheeks. So embarrassing.

Her smirk grew. I clenched my jaw and lean down once my cheeks went back to it's regular temperature. I place my hands on her cheeks, our faces inches away from each other. We both stare down at each other's lips which is slightly open, her breathing bouncing off mine. Our lips hovering over each other's and my hair falling down onto her face.

"I have to admit, I'm a bit shocked that you made the first move right now" She whispers, the rasp of her voice coming through.

Although she's teasing me, I don't care. All I can focus on is her lips as it moves as she speaks.

"Mhm" I mumble, agreeing with her.

Her hand slides higher up my thigh and place it on my hips. I slightly graze my lips over hers before she collided it together. It was passionate, our lips moving together. I relax my tense body under her touch, her fingers drawing shapes. I felt her deepen the kiss, it started getting heated. I sealed my eyes tighter, following her lead before she takes over and forcefully started kissing me. My heartbeat sped up at the sensation. Friction starting to build up in between my legs. We pulled back slowly to catch our breath. I stare into her eyes as she stares back, her pupils dilated. I yelped with a giggle as she flipped us around, now her pinning me down on the bed and her hovering above me. Her hands are holding herself up at each side of my head.

My hands are down my sides, not daring to touch her because she's suddenly in charge.

She lowers herself, placing a gentle kiss on my lips before tugging on my bottom lip and drag it out. Holy shit. When she pulled back again, her green eyes were completely gone, her lustful, black, eyes staring down at my lips. I got red in the face as she went back in, attaching our lips. This time, our tongues got involved. Each second, our kisses got more deeper, passionate and faster. My jaw was killing me at the speed of the kissing, so I slowed down as Nat continued to explore my mouth with her tongue. My lips felt warm, like it's in the middle of a war, getting absolutely demolished. I sighed as she also started mimicking my kisses, now only soft, yet passionate ones.

She pulled back with her signature expressionless face. Although, I could see a tiny smile on her lips. Unlike me, I'm smiling like a fool.

She keeps hovering above me as she quickly looks behind herself to the television.

"Do you want to wa-..." She got interrupted by me dragging her back into a bruising kiss.