Chapter 13: Goodbye old Comrade

Here it comes close to the end it seems that Megatron is planning to use a huge weapon to bring back our home, yes that might be good but he will take it over as its new ruler and that's the last thing we want so let's see what we have to do to stop him.

We were all on the huge weapon smokescreen was injured, wheeljack and bulkhead were fighting some cons, ratchet was trying to cut the machine off, and I am fighting Megatron.

"Stop this Megatron this is not right" I told him slashing my sword at him he dogged it and slashed back "never prime I will bring our home back to life and take it over and you can not stop me" he yelled back going in for a hit on me pushing me closer to the edge then there it was the one thing ratchet feared.

Bumblebee was stabbed and pushed off into the blue goop below "No!" Ratchet yelled I was in shock we all were. Our scout was truly gone but then I felt something him it was Megatron pushing me off the edge but I held on to the side for dear life "prime!" I then sall Megatron lean over and laugh "will prime this fight of ours has come to end you shall be no more" he said while pushing down one my digits I grunted "any last words prime?" He asked then grinned but then the star saver was stabbed thought him it was bumblebee then bee pushed his dead body over the edge and it fell back down to earth.

"Goodbye old comrade" I said then took bees hand and ratchets, when I got up I sall that ratchet was crying he thought he lost us "there, there sweetspark were here" I told him and smiled down at him wipeing his tears away "I thought I lost you two" he told us then another surprise hit us "aww i'm ok ratchet" bee talked ratchet smiled and hugged him spinning him around in his arms we all laughed and smiled the at bee could talk again.

When we got back to base the humans were super happy to see that bee could talk and that we were all ok. Smokescreen got patched up by ratchet to. "Will it is time to go" I told them
"What do you mean prime" bee asked "time to go home" I smiled, though the humans were sad to see us go, I knew they were happy and I held ratchets servo and walked throught the ground bridge leaving earth behind. Fearwell humans stay safe we will mess you.

Words:457(I think)
_________________________

Will people one more chapter and it's over see you soon!