Chapter 8: Trade fake for love

Sorry that its been a while I have been having problems with school and stuff, but here chapter 8!
-------------------------------------

(Ratchat's P. O. V)

Its been a total of 5 human weeks on this ship and starting to think that my team forgot me or gave up on trying to find me.

I then heard the medbay door open, I see soundwave walk in with a database in his servo.

"Hello soundwave, how can I help you?" I asked not really scared of the Despticon anymore he nodded a greeting to me and said in meny different voices that Megatron wanted me to see this.

Handing me the datapad, he then left probably going back to work me thinking that I was a over worker, and I looked at the data pad, then my opstics onlined and offlined in shock he has cliffjumper in the main room and it's his vital signs.

What how cliffs been dead for a few eons now how could he...? But right now is not the right time to question stuff, if he is lying he is going to get a mouth full out of me. When I got there, there he was sitting on the floor his optics blinking on and off and Megatron with a very mad starscream next to him probably waiting for me.

"Where is that stupid medic already does he not care about his fellow comrade?" He yelled at Megatron being very impatient "You were saying high heels?" I answered back, he then turned around and before he could protest to me about them not being high heels Megatron began to speak.

"Ah there you are ratchet, you may see that I was not lying to you" he said pointing a digit at cliffjumper. But I did not answer him and pushed past them both going up to him, I put my servo to is neck cables and checked his pulse he was still alive. I then pulled out my firstaid kit and started patchaing him up.

(Few Hours Later)

He was all patched up and he was still breathing "will how is he?" "He is fine" I answered not trusting him near cliffjumper and I then turned my back to him putting my tools away.

"Good I aspect to see you later to day in the main room" he said, 'great' I thought and then groaned a little but before he could hear he already left the room 'hurry up prime' I thought.

(At team primes base)

According to raf he was taken by Megatron the last person I wanted him with, but life's unfair sometimes but right now my plan is to get ratchet back in one piece. "Prime I think I know how we can get ratchet back" arccc said to me out of the blue "how?" I asked then everyone was looking at her even the humans "we trick him" "in what way" "with a fake saber" she answered then she showed me something bee and smokescreen has been working on for 5 weeks, it looks almost just like the saber "do you think he will fall for it?" "Yep do your really believe his going to look at the saber really close and see it's fake in his servos?" She is right, when he gets it he will hand over ratchet and leave us be, but when he finds out it is fake full mayhem will happen but that is long time later.

"Sounds like a plan" I told her and smiled a little. Here I am in front of the computer and typing something to send to Megatron when I sent it 'no going back now' I thought and sighed and hopefully he would accept.

(The next morning, on the nemesis)

I woke up to Megatron calling me to main room when I got there I sall it's was a message from prime!

They are still coming to get me, and maybe cliffjumper to "it seems they want to give me something for the price of you but I'll be "nice" and include cliffjumper in the trade" he said rolling his eyes then he accepted primes meet up.

(With Prime)

He accepted now we wait at the spot with the fake saber we made, making extra sure it was the fake one and that it looked like the real one to. When the portal opened before us Megatron, Starscream, shockwave, ratchet and cliffjumper came through. He was alive I looked at arccc and she looked so happy to see him, I then looked at him and ratchet he was smiling at her waving a little.

"So what will give me for these two?" He asked me and held forward the fake saber "this for them just give them back" he smiled at me and ratchet and cliffjumper looked at me like I was the stupidest bot in the world, he took it from me hoping that shockwave could not tell it was fake.

"Will their all yours prime" he pushed them forward and they both smiled and walked towards us, but he stopped ratchet "Goodbye old friend" he said before turning and walking thought the portal starscream and shockwave shortly behind him.

Ratchet brushed where Megatron grabbed him and walked towards me, "hello sweetspark~" I said to him with a happy smile on face plate "Hello prime" I then heard the ground bridge power up behind us all but ratchet stopped me, before I could go in after the rest of the team "did you really give him the star saber?" He asked "no, it was arccc's idea to trade him a fake one for you" I answered holding his hand.

He smiled in relief and leaned on me "Good, now I thought you forgot me prime for a second" "never my love" then I kissed him on the lips and he kissed back, then we broke apart and walked thought the blue and green ground bridge back to base together holding hands.

Finally I have my medic back~

Words:1020

PS. Sense it's been a while I decided to give you all a long one!