Chapter 10: Here we go

Ratchet woke up to some beeping sounds and looked down not to see optimus but bumblebee hugging him.

"Hello bee" ratchet said happily, bee looking up at ratchet and happily beeping at him then ratchet heard the door slide open and sall optimus walk though the door with some energon in hand.

"Good morning old friend" he handed ratchet the cube and ratchet took it and held it for second seeing optimus drink his "are you alright old friend" optimus asked and put his hand on ratchets then he sall that he looked at bee.

"Take" ratchet said with a serious tone pushing the cube towards bee bumblebee pushed the cube away gently causeing ratchet to get upset "drink it bee" ratchet yelled.

If you be asking why he is doing this, because ratchet can feel that the way bees opstics are glowing he has not been drinking any energon sense ratchet was taken.

Optimus has not sense this at all but when ratchet did this optimus looked bumblebee in the opstics and then sall what ratchet was talking about and getting angry at.

"Bee please drink the energon ratchet is not dumb he can see right through you" he put his hand on bees shoulder with worry in his opstics bee then buzzed a little and took the energon from ratchet and drunk it.

Ratchet calmed down and looked away towards the door probably thinking about what had just happen he then looked back at bee.

"Don't ever do that again" he told bee, bee nodded at ratchet and looked down ashamed what had happened optimus pulled bee close and held him a tight hug.

"Do not frown bee ratchet means he was scared for your health" he smiled at his 'son' and then back at ratchet "let's head to the main room" he then sat up helping ratchet stand up as well then they all three headed towards the main room.

Then the computer went off right when they entered the room "something is off" he told prime who walked up right behind him he then looked at the screen close and sall that it said there was Descepticon active near by.

He then walked over to the others talking to them, then ratchet looked back and the price on his arm went off causeing him to jump a little he then look down and sall that it was message from Megatron but how did megtron send him a message but when he opened it was no normal message.
It was message with cornates that was telling where the nemesis was heading.

That was off why would Megatron send him this if they were enemys? He then took a better look and sall that it was from the main computer of the nemesis and that it was sent by itself.

He then turned to prime showing him what it was, prime was also confused by this "ratchet send us to the cornates" prime said standing in front of the ground bridge, ratchet nodded his head and held bees arm for a second "be careful please" he told bee and bee nodded buzzing happliy at ratchet.

Walking close behind the others through the bridge. Leaving ratchet alone in the base once again.

Words:543