Chapter 12: Close Call

3 relics down 1 more to go, but there is problem it seems that coordination we needed has just disappeared.

"I did not delete I swear!" My sparkmates yells angrily I put my hand on his shoulder and pull close to me then I kiss his lips after about few minutes we both pull away "calm sweetspark we can get it back I know we can" I smile at him and he smiles back at me.

"Your right but that means we have to get on the nemesis and the Deceptcons have not been doing much" he says worried that their planning something "I know mi amor but we have to give a shot" I then feel ratchet heat up little seems that he know what 'mi amor' means.

I chuckle at his cuteness and turn around but look back before exiting "never seem to stop making love you" I tell him a leave.

'That prime is going to be the death of me' ratchet tells himself and smiles counting to try and find out how to get aboard the nemesis.

(Few days later)

Jake, miko, and raf aboard the nemesis they were being kept caged up by knockout but then they got out surprisingly no one was injured.

Jake ran over and grabbed the information drive that had the last coordination that the Autobots needed but there was problem Fowler was knocked out and miko and raf are with him and Jake is face to face with knockout.

But then a ground bridge opens in come ratchet punching knockout flying to the right, then he grabbed jake, fowler, miko, and raf and ran back but yelled something "sorry about the paint aft head" ratchet yelled laughing.

Knew knockout was pissed about that jake bet. Then here they were back in base fowler laying on a bed with jake's mom checking his vidle signs and making sure he is ok.

Then with prime, "it seems that nemesis had a mind of its own prime" ratchet told him "well it seems that Megatron was to turn it off because it was being powered by dark energon" optimus answered "dark energon!" Ratchet was shocked "very much so" optimus nodded.

"But now let's go get that last relic" optimus patted ratchets shoulder plate and walked towards the ground bridge. But it was not that easy, when they got back yes they had the relic but bee was almost died he was limp in primes arms.

"What happened!" Ratchet yelled so scared for the scout luckly raf was not here. He be so upset about this that he would probably start crying. "Megatron happened" answered prime handing bee to ratchet then ratchet ran off to the medbay with bee in tow.

(Hours later)

Bee was awake and ratchet was very upset
"Why would you try and fight Megatron you could have died bee" ratchet yelled at bee optimus shakeing his head and patting ratchets back "go easy on him sweetspark he was trying to protect me" he said smileing at ratchet, ratchet then huffed and hugged bee tight making the scout beep a few times for some sort of apology "that was a very close call bee don't do that again please" ratchet looked bee straight in the opstics and showed a small sad smile, bee nodded his head happily then prime sent him off to get raf from school.

"Here" prime said hugging ratchet from behind "now me and you time" optimus said in a low voice, ratchet gulped a little "alright" he turned around and faced prime, he pushed ratchet on the medical birth and kissed his neck cables "I love you prime" he told optimus when he looked him in the opstics "l love you to mi amor" he then laughed a little because when prime called ratchet that again ratchet looked so red that he would put knockout paint job to shame he then cuddled up close to his sparkemate and smiled into his neck cables then have closed his opstics and fell right to sleep.

Words:677