Chapter 11: 4 relics

When bumblebee walked through the ground bridge ratchet shut the ground bridge off.

He sighed 'here I am again alone' but that what he thought. He then turned around and sall jake, miko, and raf staring back him "I forgot you 3 we're here" he said smiling at them "welp were here so your not alone again" miko smiled happily "yea were not making the same mistake twice" he then chuckled at what Jack said and walked over to the computer and took a look at the coordinates that was sent some how by itself.

Then ratchet felt a small hand touch his servo and looked down and sall raf looking up at the computer "you alright raf?" He then looked up and sall it was something on the map 'A relic?!' Ratchet was shocked how could this be they can not let Megatron get his servo on this time call prime.

(With Prime)

When we got to the other side I was worried that ratchet would get taken again but then I remembered that the kids were still at the base so ratchet was not alone but then ratchet called.

*prime come in prime!* ratchet called through *yes old friend?* I answered *there is relic near your spot you might want to look for it* he then clicked off.

"What he say?" Arccc asked "there is a relic near by" then Ultra piped up "let's find it then" he said walking a head. But then another call from ratchet came in *3 more coordinates came in* prime was confused what was going on with this why was Megatron sending them these coordinates? He then answered *alright are they here or somewhere else?* *different places* he then closed the call again.

"3 more just came in" he told his team bumblebee buzzed and showed the relic "good find bee" smokescreen told bee then bee walked over to optimus and handed him the relic *ok ratchet we got the reli, send us a ground bridge* but then there was a problem a portal opened and knockout came through with a few troops 'great' prime thought this was going to be a little more tricky then he thought.

He then heard the portal open but before he could turn around and go through the troops started to fire at them and they took cover. Knockout was mainly was focused on prime since for some reason the nemesis sent the coordinates to the Autobots because someone put dark energon into the nemesis power tanks and now the ship is going hay wire.

(With Megatron)

Great the ship is going hay wire with dark energon, Megatron walked to the power room and was going to turn it off.

But then he sall a freeze ray he paid no mind to it and walked passed it thinking it was turned off, but then he was about to pull the lever but then he felt frozen the dang freeze ray froze him.

Now what was going to happen?

(With team prime)

Knockout is running out of troops at a fast rate so it won't last much longer prime called for the others to go thought the portal but before prime went through and was shot knockout causeing him to fling backwards fall aft first on the ground 'sorry not sorry about the paint' prime thought before running throught.

When prime went through the ground bridge he sall that ratchet was hugging bee 'he really does love him huh?' Prime smiled and walked to ratchet and bee he then handed ratchet the relic and ratchet took the relic and headed towards the relic room leaving the others behind "1 down 3 more to go" smokescreen spoke up and bumblebee buzzed happily at him "now what big guy?" Wheeljack said walking up next to optimus "we wait and see if ratchet can get us the other three spots where they are."

'What will happen next?' prime wondered before he walked over to the computer to look at the other 3 coordinates.

Now this is one hectic anniversary him and ratchet are having now is it not?

Words:690