Chapter 3: In love

Optimus then went closer to ratchets face leaning over his body with his. Then he kissed ratchet right on the lips. Ratchet was surprised at first but melted into the kiss, then right when Optimus was about to say something in the kiss. Ultra Menus commaed and told him that they found wheeljacks body, and was about to bury it so he had to come up there and say goodbye. Optimus groaned and stopped and then, told ratchet that they would finish this later. He got up and walked out of ratchets birthroom smiling at ratchet before he left the room. Ratchet was shocked, but sooner later ratchet followed after him.

Time skip~
(Little Smut up ahead)

While ratchet was in the medbay he heard someone walk in, but it was dark out who would be up at this hour? All but him, that was besides the point, he knows he was the only one up or he thought. He turned around and sall Optimus right in front of him "Optimus! What are you doing up so late" tho he knew why Optimus was up so late. "Will old friend, I think you know what I said a couple hours ago" Optimus said flirting into ratchets auto receptors "Umm...No I dont..." he lied "Will your about to" he told him, while ratchet was looking for a answer. Optimus took this time to pick ratchet up a little and put him on the desk "Optimus!" Ratchet yelped Optimus would chuckle at ratchets behavior when he did that. Optimus went up to ratchets face and kissed him again. Making there tongues fight dominants.

Ratchet moaned during that and then, ,
"letting" Optimus win. When he did, he did not leave one place alone in ratchets mouth when they departed a string of blue drool linked them together "Wow" Ratchet said surprised by Optimus's behavior around him. Optimus then went down to ratchets neck and kissed it intell he found his sweet spot. Causing ratchet to moan his name trying to stop moaning but failing, then he started biting his cable as will leaving little love bites on him. But then Optimus picked ratchet up with ratchet around his waist.

Then walked to his Optimus's birthroom and layed down with ratchet in his arms and told ratchet "go to sleep now" but before ratchet could hear him, he was far off in recharge, Optimus then laughed a little and kissed ratchet on the forhead and told him "I love you, Rach" he said.

Then right after, Optimus fell into a well needed recharge as well, what well tomorrow bring who knows?

^Words:439^