Chapter 1: It was a bad day

In team primes base, Ratchet was in his office"Medbay" and was working on something. When he heard something break in the main room of the base "Oh primus what did they break now!" He thought out loud. When he got to the main room he sall optimus covered in paint that was orange "How did this happen!" Rachet asked While yelling "how did this happen miko!" Ratchet yelled at Miko. "Will the trap was for you but Jake noked it off and it landed on optimus so its Jakes fault" Miko told ratchet "Will Miko this would have not happened if you did not try and prank ratchet" Jake hits miko on the back of the head. "Ok whatever come on optimus let's get you cleaned up" Ratchet said with a groan "Coming" Optimus told him. While they were walking optimus said something that surprised ratchet "I think I like my new paint job I look like a good friend of mine" Optimus said with pride in his voice. While ratchet was blushing. He he sall they were at the medbay and went inside he told optimus to set down on the birth and so optimus did.

While he was getting the things to clean optimus off he sall that a yellow and black mech walked in.

"Hello,bumblebee do you like my new paint job?" Optimus asked bumblebee and bumblebee chuckled a little and put a thumbs up at optimus and went over to ratchet to give him something.

"Can I help you bee?" Rachet asked bee handed ratchet a peace of something and it looked like peace of wheeljacks armor.

Words:276