Chapter 4: The photo

-The next morning

Ratchet woke up to feel something very big around him,he turned over to see Optimus he kissed Optimus on the top of the head and got out of the bed. He then heard a groan come from Optimus then he looked back at Optimus a smile form on optimus face "Where do you think your going huh?" Optimus asked before ratchet could get out the door to Optimus birthroom "Going to work on that project I was working on" he told Optimus.

"But why not stay and cuddle with me?" Optimus asked ratchet "well gauss what we are in the middle of a war so that means we can not be lazy and you have to get out of bed as will, mister" he tells Optimus when ratchet feels to big arms go around his waist, it was Optimus.

He moves Optimus arms away from him and heads towards the medbay, when he gets there he sees that there is a cave filled with eregon.(Probably Spelled wrong). When he sees the screen he heads to the main room to tell Optimus when he gets there bulkhead has broken something again,Optimus is not happy about it one bit. "Why did you touch!" Optimus yells at bulkhead while bee trys his best to hold Optimus back from hitting bulkhead "What is going on here?!" Ratchet yells over everyone Optimus goes quite and bee stops holding him back.

Rachet walks and sees a photo of him and Optimus together back at there home planet broken on the ground. Optimus looks away with anger. Rachet picks it up and looks at it "is that you guys before the war?" Arccc asks before looking up at rachet "Yes,yes it is" he looks down at the old photo.

"Calm down, I can fix it" he tells Optimus while rubbing his arm up and down. Optimus looks down at him with a smile on his face. "Thank you,old friend" he tells ratchet, then ratchet looks over at bulkhead "im...sorry" he tells ratchet and Optimus "it's fine, bulkhead just don't do it again" Optimus tells him. "I won't" bulkhead tells Optimus. Rachet smiles as they forgive each other.

Words:369