There's your over-protective brother as well, who had told you to not even dedicate your love for Akashi anymore, instead, to just give up on him.

You have never felt this confused before. A side of you already received the pain and turned it to a lesson which finally lead to the thought of finally giving up but then there's this other side, where you're still not even near nowhere on giving up. No matter what other people say

"I'm so confused."

And so the main question is,

Who are you going to follow?

Your brother who wants you to break contact with Akashi? If you didn't follow his orders, that would just wreck your relationship with your own sibling.

Your mind that keeps telling you to just give up on Akashi, allowing Sonia to have him? But that would just leave you broken.

Or that small broken heart of yours, where it still beats for Akashi?

"Love is so hard." You said out loud as Megumi nodded her head in agreement.

"Huh? Did you say something?" You asked to Megumi, surely you just have heard her say something.

"Oh! I said that the afternoon sky is really pretty." She flashed you a bright smile as you looked up at the orange tinted horizons.

"It does look really pretty." You agreed on, somehow mesmerized by the skies as you just continued to look at it while walking around.

T i m e s k i p

"Megumi, we should go home. It's getting pretty much late." You suggested to your companion.

As of now, by walking around with no pinpoints at all, you both found yourselves at the pier, where from the distance you could see a few ferries around.

The moon was reflecting against the dark azure colored waters, making it such a beautiful cold evening.

"What? Seriously? Come on, it's such a beautiful scenery!" She gestured at the sight infront of you as you frowned.

"Megumi.. we should really go home now and also, I'm really tired. Been through a lot today, remember?"

She didn't respond and still continued on sitting on the bench, admiring the view as you sighed and rolles your eyes.

You turned away from Megumi and immediately bumped into someone, making the fate of your bottom meet the concrete ground.

"Ow! Watch where you're go-" You stopped midword as you looked up, anger quickly boiling inside of you but you still tried to look nice.

"Sonia-chan. What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with your Akashi?" You asked rather sweetly with gritted teeth, getting yourself back onto your own feet.

"Our date was over hours ago."

"Oh, then. Are you here to see the vie-"

"I personally came here to see you." She said as you furrowed your eyebrows at her.

"You better not rub your date against my face. I've been through more than you though, you little..." You mentally thought to yourself.

"Oh, is that so?"

"I just wanted to say and make sure you're well aware of what I'm going to say." Sonia, was, well, not her usual self. She wasn't like her jolly or happy-go-lucky self but she was dead serious.

"What is it?"

"Get away from my Akashi-sama!"

Your eyes widened as a quick furious frown was placed on your lips.

"What are you talking about, Sonia-chan?"

"Don't call me Sonia-chan like were so close. But I repeat, get away from what is mine and you won't get hurt."

"What the-"

"Akashi is mine and only mine and you can't have him! He loves me and not you!" She repeated, her highpitched voice reminding you of a broken melody.

Wasn't soothing at all.

You felt your blood boil inside of you and before you even knew what you did, a stinging pain was now on your palm.

Yes, you finally did what you should have done than faking about what you truly felt. You turned your palm to face you, palms reddening by such strength you've added just to slap Sonia.

"Akashi is mine since from the start." You growled.

And that was the answer, you didn't choose on following your brother's orders or even your mind.

You followed the only option, the option where you'd probably suffer the consequences.

Your heart.

A/N:

ლ(́◉౪◉‵ლ)