Please work now, your majesty.

Yes, my beautiful majesty.

--

"Your majesty, I have brought you tea."

Y/n looked up from her paper works to Lady Finger who walked in, holding a tray of tea sets. Historia is also with the woman, holding a tray of snacks for her. "It's late already, your majesty. Take a break now."

The h/c-haired woman smiled.

"Yes. But I have to finish these paperwork. But don't worry, it won't be too long. I'll rest as soon as I'm done." She watched as Lady Finger and Historia prepared her tea and snacks on the other table to her left where she has a mini lounge. "Is Elizabeth already asleep?" Y/n stood up from sitting down.

Y/n let out a deep sigh as she stretched her arms and body. "Yes, your majesty. The emperor was actually the one who put the little princess to sleep." Lady Finger said.

The empress smiled as she nodded.

"It's a good thing that princess Elizabeth became fond of his majesty so easily, your majesty." Historia said as she helped the
h/c-haired woman to sit down on a couch.

Lady Finger gave Y/n her cup of tea.

Y/n took her cup of tea, thanking her lady-in-waiting. She blew on it, before taking a small sip on her cinnamon tea.

"I'm glad, too. My Elizabeth has always been a friendly child. She likes meeting new people. But the emperor is a different case. He's her father, and Elizabeth didn't know about that. The father she only knew was Sota...I'm just glad that Elizabeth's adjusting with his majesty, and slowly getting to know him as her real father."

The empress let out a small sigh.

She looked outside through the window, then stared at the night sky.

"Though I feel guilty that she has to go through this whole thing,...processing everything in her young mind...but then, if we don't tell her now, and put it aside, she'll be in even more confusion as she grows."

Lady Finger and Historia nodded in agreement.

"You did the right thing, your majesty. Please do not doubt whatever your decision was. Us, mothers know best, your majesty."

Y/n nodded as she smiled at Lady Finger, thanking her for the reassurance she gave.

"I want to take a walk after. Prepare my coat please, Lady Finger." Y/n kindly said.

"Yes, your majesty."

--

Just like Y/n said, she went on a night stroll after doing her work. But before she went out, she visited Elizabeth first and saw her daughter sleeping peacefully with their kid.

Y/n didn't bother the two anymore and just left. She knows that Erwin is also tired from working on his many reports and appeals.

"Should I throw a tea party next week before my wedding?" Y/n asked herself.

Though her question was also meant for Lady Finger and Historia who are following behind her. Sir Reiner and Sir Jean are also with them, serving as her guard for tonight.

"That would be a great idea, your majesty. The noble women and ladies you're friends with surely miss having tea and talking with you." Historia said, smiling genuinely.

Y/n nodded. Her eyes roamed around as she continued walking. "Right, how is the-"

The h/c-haired woman wasn't able to continue what she wanted to ask when she sighted a familiar figure from afar, sitting down by the angel fountain at the center.