|Chapter 13|

POV: Matt

"Jerome?" No answer. "Jerome?" I say a bit louder. What the hell why won't he answer? "Jerome? Are you there?" Still no answer. I'm getting really scared. Did this man kill him or something? I hear heavy breathing. "Hello? Who's there?" I ask hoping for an answer. "Who the fuck do you think? Why are you such an idiot?" It's him the man that took us. "Where is Jerome?" I ask him. "Well still in the same place. Just in a different state of mind." He laughs when he speaks. "What do you mean by a different state of mind?" I'm extremely scared now. "Oh my god! Do I have to explain everything to you? Fucking idiot!" He yells at me angrily. I decide to shut up, but he approaches me. I feel a sharp pain in my arm and feel something trickle down it. A tear escapes my eye. "Please. Why are you doing this?" I ask quietly. "Because you deserve to fucking die!" As he yells I can smell alcohol on his breath. "W-what did I d-do to you?" I stuttered in response. "You fucking accepted her!" Who did I accept? I have a small friend group. Mitch, Rob, Jerome, Jess and Skylar. Skylar! She told me about some crazy dude that hurt her. This had to be him! Who else would do this? "It doesn't have to be this way, Kyle." I feel the blade lift off my arm. "How the fuck do you know my name?" He screams in my face. I can't say Skylar told me. "Lucky guess?" I'm pretty sure he knows I'm lying. "Lucky? Guess? I'm not a fucking idiot! She to-" he was cut off when he was tackled. "Come on Matt." I recognized the voice. "Jerome?" He untied me. "Yes, it's me and we have to go before he wakes up." We got up and booked it.

POV: ???

It's so dark. I can't see. I have to leave this place. They have to go away. They can't find out who I am. They can't hurt me again. I have to hurt them first. They can't be happy. I have to be happy. The door opens. I'm free. They can't be free. Only I can. They must end. This all must end.