|Chapter 7|

POV: Rob

When Jess tells us about what Skylar's mom is going to do to her I'm speechless. I can't believe this! I feel so bad! I just love her so much! Yes I admit it! I love her! Everyone is looking at me as I sit in the back seat of matt's car tears running down my face. "Rob. Are you okay?" Jerome asks me as I turn my head and begin to speak. "No Jerome! I'm not fucking okay! I just found out the girl I love could die to abuse!" I scream in his face, then cover my mouth shocked at what I just did. Everyone else is also staring at me in shock. "I-I'm sorry Jerome. I don't know what's g-gotten into me." I say while tears are pouring down my cheeks.

POV: Jerome

Rob has tears running down his face. I know it's a stupid question, but I ask if he's okay. He looks at me and screams in my face. But what really took me by surprise is what he said. He said that he loves her.

POV: Rob

I just couldn't hold back the tears, but then someone spoke. "There! I see her! On that bench!" I looked up and saw her. "Stop the car!" I yelled at Matt. He stopped the car and I jumped out running towards her. As I was approaching someone stumbled over before I got her. The figure grabbed her arm and pulled her off the bench. She fell on the ground and looked up in fear. I then noticed who it was.