|Chapter 3|

POV: Skylar

~Friday~

I woke up looking like a disaster. I was excited because today was the last day before the weekend. I jumped out of bed and skipped to the bathroom. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair and put a little bit of mascara on -I don't wear much makeup- as I finished that I ran back to my room and got dressed. I put on my favourite blue pullover sweater, my black jeans and turquoise converse. I grabbed my bag and ran out the door. I got in my car and drove to school.

~At School~

As I walked through the front doors I was greeted by Rob. "Close your eyes." I did so and started to say, "Why am I-" I was cut off by him grabbing my hand and pulling me across the school. I heard a couple of doors open and close, then he spoke, "Open your eyes now!" I opened my eyes. We were in a room I've never seen before. "Where are we, Rob?" I asked confused. He looked and my and started to laugh. "Do I have to tell you?" He asked sarcastically. I crossed my arms and nodded. "Fine! We are in the recording studio. Wanna know why?" I looked at him like he was stupid. Of course I wanted to know why. "Well from here we have access to the announcements... And only I know where this place is. So I was thinking we could play a little prank on the school." He said this with an evil grin on his face. I nodded in agreement. He took the microphone, turned it on and started to speak. "Hello? Yes yes! Welcome to the fucking show! Today my guest is the telephone operator!" I laughed when he looked at me. I picked up the microphone and made myself sound British. "Hello? Yes how may I help you sir? Would you like to book a meeting to purchase a single banana? It only costs one dollar for a banana! It's the biggest fucking deal we've ever had!" He looked at me as if I was a retard. We burst out in laughter, then turned off the mic. As we walked out of the studio Mr. Hailic was standing there. Mr. Hailic was the vice-principle. He stood there for a minute then yelled at us. "Robert, Skylar! My office! Now!" I flinched at his voice and we scurried to the office. "I thought only you knew about it, Rob." I said irritatedly. "I thought so too. I guess I was wrong." He was sweating nervously and attempted to smile, but I could tell it was fake. "Well, well. You two again." The principle looked at us disappointedly. I never actually learnt her name. Rob and I were both scared as hell at the fact that we just swore on the announcements and got caught. "Well you two. I guess you will have detention for a week starting Monday." Phew. At least we didn't get suspended. We left the office. Walking down the hall we got all kinds of looks. I looked at Rob and he looked at me. "I-I-I'm sorry, Skylar." It was quite for a moment. "Um it's um okay." I finally spoke.