|Chapter 4|

POV: Skylar

~Monday~

As I woke up, I rolled over and looked at the clock. "8:30! Shit! I'm gonna be late!" I had 10 minutes until classes started. I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. As I brushed my teeth I thought about the fact that I had detention today, I hadn't told my mom yet. I ran back to my room and grabbed my Markiplier shirt, skinny jeans. I ran down the stairs as I was still putting my shirt on. I grabbed my bag, and put on my white converse. I ran out the door as fast as I could and drove to school quickly.

As I ran into the school everyone was already in the classes. I went to the office and grabbed a late slip. I hurried to my class. "Well, well. If it isn't Miss Skylar! Late are we?" The teacher seemed unimpressed with me. I glared at him as I sat beside Rob. "Yeah I am late. What's it to ya?" I was in a weird mood today. I was pissed for some unknown reason. When I said this everyone in the class looked at me surprised. All of a sudden Rob burst out in laughter. "Oh my god! Skylar you're great! That's hilarious!" He smirked at me evilly. I was confused what was he doing? The teacher glared at us both, then Rob stood up and walked up to the teacher dragging me alone. What was he doing? As we approached I could see the teacher getting angry. Rob then picked me up! He sat down on a desk and sat me on his lap. What the hell? I flinched as he whispered in my ear. "Just go with it. I have a plan." I decided to do as he said. I adjusted on his lap. He squeaked, the class giggled and the teacher gasped. "You two! Stop! Hallway now!" I jumped of Robs lap and walked out the door with Rob following close behind. We sat on the bench outside the door. We started laughing at what we had just done. "Oh my god! Rob that was amazing! I can't believe we just did that!" I managed to say through the laughter.

Everything was quite. We had been sitting on the bench for at least 20 minutes now. Rob hadn't stopped grinning the whole time and I was really confused. All of a sudden someone was walking towards us. I couldn't figure out who it was. Rob stood up and hugged the 3 people. They started to walk, then Rob stopped. "Come on Skylar! Let's go!" He yelled back at me. Were we skipping school? I ran to catch up. "Um Rob where are we going? And who are they?" He looked at me and giggled. "We are leaving this shit-hole and this is Matt, Mitch, and Jerome." I smiled and shake their hands, but then I realized we were skipping school. "You okay, dood?" Mitch looked over at me worriedly. I flinched, then spoke. "Um. Y-yeah I-I'm f-fine." I stuttered as I spoke.

~The Mall~

We all walked into the mall. I was a bit of a nervous reck because I had never skipped school before. Jerome saw the food court and started running towards it yelling, "Foooooood!" We all laughed and caught up with Jerome whom was already in line to get a hamburger.

We were all sitting at a table eating our food when I saw my mom. "Um guys?" They all looked at me and noticed I was staring at a woman. "Who's that?" Mitch asked. I started to sweat. "Um. T-that's my m-mom." They all stiffened up when I said that. I stood up and walked to the bathroom. "Where are you going?" Matt asked me. "I'm going to the bathroom. She won't use the bathrooms at public places." I replied with this because it was true. She thought it was disgusting to use public bathrooms. I got into the bathroom and waited for Rob to text me and say she was gone.

POV: Rob

Skylar's had already left to the bathroom and her mom was now approaching us. "Hello. Shouldn't you four be in school?" She asked us then I remembered she didn't know who I was. Jerome cleared his throat, then spoke. "Hello ms. We actually don't live here. We are just visiting some friends." She sighed, waved and walked away. I saw her go to the exit, so I texted Skylar.

S= Skylar
R= Rob

R: she's gone!
S: are you sure?
R: um yeah why wouldn't I be?
S: well I don't know but be right there.
R: okay

She approached the table and sat down. "That was a close one." She said in a relived tone. We all nodded and continued to eat.

POV: Mitch

I could tell that Rob and Skylar liked each other. The way they looked at each other. I could just see it in their eyes.

We were walking through the mall, I was on my phone and wasn't paying attention to where I was going. All of a sudden I bumped into someone and we both fell down. "Oh my god I'm so sorry man!" I said as stood up and held my hand out to help. Then I noticed it wasn't a man it was a girl. She looked about our age and she was absolutely stunning. I snapped into reality when her hand waved across my face. "Oh sorry! Can you repeat that?" I was blushing now. "I said, hi it's okay and that my name is Jess." She spoke calmly. Out of no where Skylar pushed me out of the way. "Jess!" She yelled almost bursting my ear drums. "Skylar! Oh my god! Wait. Why aren't you in school?" Skylar slouched in embarrassment when Jess said this. "Um. I kinda skipped school with my friends. This is Rob, Jerome, Matt, and Mitch." Jess looked at her in disappointment then looked at me and blushed. I felt my cheeks turn hot.