|Chapter 12|

POV: Matt

"Jerome?" I whisper into the dark room. "Matt? Are you there?" I'm relived to know he is here with me. "Yes buddy I'm here." "Where are we, Matt?" Our conversation is cut off by a deep voice. "Hello. You never should have become friends with that little idiot!" He yelled at us. "Who the hell are you?" Jerome yelled in response. "You can find that out another time." He spoke as he left the room.

POV: Skylar

I ran to the car as quickly as I possibly could. I saw Jess with tears pouring down her cheeks. I wrapped her into a hug. "Jess, what happened?" She sobbed into my shoulder. "S-Skylar. He's b-back." She managed to say. Before I could say anything Rob spoke. "Who's back?" I nodded for her to continue. "K-k-Kyle." She stuttered. My heart dropped. Kyle was here and had two of my best friends. What was I going to do?

POV: Rob

When I heard that name anger filled my body. Everything Skylar had told me about him and the fact that he had two of my best friends made me want to kill him even more than before. Why can't he just let Skylar be happy. Why can't he leave her alone? "Who the hell is Kyle?" Mitch didn't know yet. "Kyle is the person I'm going to kill!" I yelled at him. He gasped and looked quite appalled. I realized what I had said. The man that they thought was so shy and kind had just said that he was going to kill another man. The words rung through my head. "The man I'm going to kill" I can't believe this is what I've come to for a girl I love that doesn't love me back.

POV: Jerome

"Please let us go." Matt pleaded to the man who had captured us. "Now why would I do that?" The man questioned. I didn't want to speak, but I couldn't hold it in. "What the fuck did we do to you? And who are you?" I yelled at the dark room. "Don't you fucking talk to me like that!" He slapped me and the world went dark.