Jade groaned. "No...Leigh, it's a mutual decision. And I want you to be one of our witnesses."

"Wow. This woman's got that effect on you." Leigh teased.

Jade playfully rolls her eyes. "Will you be one of our witnesses?"

Leigh laughs. "Alright, Miss Casanova...when's the wedding?"

Jade's smile widened. "Tonight."

Caitlyn sits up from the couch and puts down the magazine she'd been reading. "Tonight?!" she asks in disbelief. "You just met her like–ten freaking days ago, and you're gonna get married tonight?! Are you...are you...have you lost your mind?"

"I haven't, okay? And before you ask, no, this wasn't an impulsive choice. I really have fallen for her, okay? And if I don't marry her now, I don't want to live my life wondering what could have been. I have this chance right in the palm of my hands, father is not involved, his decision doesn't matter – this is all about me. My decision."

Caitlyn pursed her lips. "Hmm...I dunno sis."

"Will you just support me, please?" Perrie tries again. "Mom doesn't have a problem with it. And I just want you to be there with mom tonight."

Leigh observes her friend's reaction. Jade looked like she's really serious, and even though she hasn't known Jade that long compared to how well Taylor knows her, she knows when the brunette is sincere.

"Before anything else, I want to ask you something..."

Jade nods, "Shoot."

"Ten nights–you spent ten nights with her. How do you know that you love her?"

Caitlyn stands up and looks at her sister thoughtfully. "Tell me...What makes her special? Do you even know the colors of her eyes?"

Jade didn't answer right away. Leigh's question made her think — think about the very core of why she agreed to play poker with the blonde in the first place. It wasn't just her charm. Oh, no. Perrie's charm is an added cherry on top: her quirkiness, her intelligence, and her fascination with all things weird yet magical.