Chapter 10

It didn't take me very long to reach Rave's apartment. When she opened the door, I hugged her tightly, weeping my soul out.

"O my gosh, babe. I haven't seen you crying for 15 years after that situation which I am not going to bring up. Tell me what happened. It's making me sick," she said.

It's a big story, and I apologize for not keeping you updated. "Please don't tell me that it's a guy behind everything." I nodded my head, not completely sure how Rave will react after hearing the whole story.

"Oh my god, men are bastard and men are the same. Tell me his name, and I'm gonna kill him into pieces." Somewhere deep down, I felt relief knowing that Rave would be with me till the very end.

So I told her everything, from the drink night, to most of my tripping cases, to late-night talks in the garden, to dinner, and eventually the sex.

"Wait, you had sex with this guy, and whatever you told me till now is so freaking romantic. I could imagine that he is willing to fulfill all your dreams and wishes. So what's wrong with this guy, and what is his name?"

"Lorenzo Williams," I said. Her face dropped open. She was still and froze with shock. She was paralyzed, kind off, out of this world. It became difficult for her to actually process the fact that whatever she's thinking is the reality .

"Rave!, Rave!! Raven," I shouted, and she regained herself. Thank god.

"What on earth did you say to me? If I'm not wrong, you are talking about THAT  LORENZO WILLIAMS, the most famous and prestigious and the billionaire who ranks second in the world record. Are you sure you are talking about him??"

And that freaking billionaire is my boss! I said.

"Oh my god. But wait, I didn't find anything bad except for you dating your boss, which is kind of romantic. So why are you accusing that excruciatingly hot fellow man?" Rave asked.

Well, firstly, I know I did a blunder by having sex with my boss because while signing for this company, it clearly stated that no one, and not even the boss, is allowed to be in a relationship with any of the employees.

Secondly, that night was awesome. I have to say I would give it a 10. Never in my life have I experienced such a love making session but in the morning, he just left without informing me, without writing a single note. He left. When I tried to call him, it straight went to the voice mail and I just hate voice mails. I hate how he make it look like it was me who wanted to climb him like a fuckking tree. He made me look like a slut craving for his enormously huge 7 inches dick

And now today in the morning, I had a client meet with my boss, and when he turns around, it was unfortunately Lorenzo. He made a scene by shouting at me and made it look like I wasn't allowed to be in that room with him. I ran out of the office. I know I made a fool of myself, but I couldn't tolerate it at all.

What if he thinks that I have used him for my permanent placement in this office or for a promotion, or what if he thinks I was lurking around him because of his money? I am completely screwed up, and I don't want to pursue this job anymore."

I said, tears streaming down my face. Rave came towards me and hugged me.

"Babe, I'm here, and I will make you happy. You need time as well as space. You just need me, and I'm here. I can't see you crying. Please stop crying."

I don't want to cry, but god-damn my eyes doesn't even plan to fucking stop,I said.

"Listen up. Unfortunately, I have an interview in the evening, but we also have a few hours with us, so why not let's go do some shopping and have our favorite pepperoni pizza with iced mocha latte at Tim Horton."

"You know that's why you are my best friend. You just know what my heart wants in every situation. Okay, so give me a minute. Let me go and change," I said.

"Yes, I'm so excited to shop with you and Lynn, trust me, everything will be fine," Rave said. We both smiled at each other, but deep down, I knew nothing is going to be fine. Everything is over. The end of our story.