Chapter 7

You have a way with words," I inform him as he pulls me against him and wraps his long , strong arms around my waist, holding me close. He tips his head down and gently kisses my bare shoulder, sending shivers down my spine. I inhale sharply at my body's response to him, my hands tightening on his shoulders.
"Responsive". He kisses again. "Delicious. From the minute I saw you, sitting among the wines , I knew I'd eventually have you like this." I want that statement to make me mad, I admit, but I tip my head instead, giving him better access to my flesh. "You shouldn't. You're a beautiful woman with passion in those gorgeous hazel eyes of yours. I couldn't  stop watching you, the intensity of how you attacked the wines." I get lost in it, I admit and feel my eyes drift closed when he drags his nose up to my ear. Good god, he's turned me into a puddle. "Yes, as do I." His accent has intensified with lust and only pulls me deeper into his spell. We aren't moving to the music anymore.
My hands knead his muscular shoulders, and Lorenzo grips the pull of my zipper, then drags it down pool around my waist. It fits too tightly,I inform him with a grin. I have it over my hips. "Not yet," he says and lifts me into his arms as I weigh nothing at all. He carries me to the bedroom where a sidelight is on next to the bed, the only illumination in the room. He sets me gently onto the duvet and watches me with those bright green eyes. "You're a vision, Lynn." You're not so bad yourself. I bit my lip and reach out for him, silently inviting him to lie with me. And he does. But there's no frenzy, no tearing of clothes, no rush. Instead, he cups my face and finally, finally brushes his full lips over mine, softly at first and then he sinks into me, kissing me as if he's starved for me.
He knows his way around a woman's mouth, that's for sure. His lips nip, his tongue teases until I'm scissoring my legs, trying to relieve some of the pressure building between them. Lorenzo reaches for my hand and moves over me, hovering above me , planting my hand on the mattress by my head and kissing me for all he's worth. "We are going to take our time," he promises. However , when it comes to Lorenzo and his lean body , strong arms and muscles for days on end , I can't seem to get enough. His hands , a bit long but so strong.  And what they do to me when he drags them all over me could quite possibly be illegal. But I'm not calling the cops.
Lorenzo has removed his clothes and he was wearing nothing under the covers but his boxer briefs. They're white with black trim, and they hug his thighs and ass in the most delicious way. He has one arm slung over his head. His hair looks darker against the white bed sheet. I plant an open-mouthed kiss to his abdomen, just below his naval. I placed another kiss closer to the waistband of his shorts this time, his legs move just a bit and he inhaled sharply. Enjoying myself immensely, I drag my tongue over the smooth skin just above the elastic and then gently pull them down, exposing more flesh.
His cork grows with each touch of my lips. His skin heats. When I glance up, his eyes are open, bright green and watching me intently. "Raise up," I whisper. When he complies, I work the shorts over his hips and down his legs. His cork lays heavily against his stomach, just waiting for me to do all kinds of wicked things to it. And so, I do. I lick and nibble up and down the length of the shaft, and when I finally wrap my legs around the tip Lorenzo's hips jerk in response. "Fucking hell," he whispers, lust thick in his voice. "You will bring me to my bleeding knees, Lynn." "No need for that." I cup his balls and gently message the smooth skin just under them, watch in wonder as Lorenzo proceeds to fall apart in my hands. His thighs tenses, his hands fist in the sheets and he bares his teeth.
"Christ in heaven". I can't stand it anymore. I need to feel him inside me. I want to ride him until neither of us see straight. I gently pull down my clothes, then reach over Lorenzo with the drawer with condoms, and torture us both by slowly rolling it down his shaft. "I might die," he growls. With a smile of immense female satisfaction , I straddle Lorenzo's hip and slowly lower myself onto him . My head falls back in delight and with one hand braced on his chest , I begin to move. Slowly, up and down our eyes locked. I bear down and clench around him , relishing how incredible he feels inside me.
Suddenly , he sits up , locks his lips onto mine and wraps an arm round my back. He swiftly reverses our position and I'm suddenly looking up at him as I hitch my legs higher up on his hips, opening myself to him even more than before. "Lynn", he whispers. The lovemaking is slow but intense. Full f soft sighs and deep kisses. Smiles and nibbles. Before long , we're lost in each other as we fall over the edge into oblivion. "Did I hurt you?" he asks and kisses the ball of my shoulder. "Not even a little," I assure him. "I'm feeling so much better." "I'm glad. Because keeping my hands to myself has been torture." I smile and drag my fingers through his thick hair. "There's no need to keep your hands to yourself. In fact  I rather like it when you don't."
It was three and I couldn't keep my eyes open. We both cuddled each other and drifted off to sleep.