blue bolt

"You what?" Jisung asked.

"Yeah, we went out on a date anyway," Felix stated, "I want to ask him out, but I don't know what we'd even do, so please help me."

It had been only two days since Changbin and Felix had gone on a date, but the Australian was already ready for a second one. And a third. And a fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, and many more. The only problem was, Felix wanted to be the one to ask Changbin out that time. And he had tried to at the diner, but that didn't seem to work, so he went to Jisung for help.

"You should take him out for ice cream," Jisung said after thinking for a moment, "that one parlor on Middle street by the park where I once tackled you at."

Felix chuckled at the memory, they had been hanging out as a group of seven, and the Australian had joked that he was going to tell Minho about Jisung's feelings for him (he really wasn't going to do it), "why that one?"

"Because it looks like it came out of a fucking unicorn," Jisung stated.

"What does that have to do with anything?" Felix asked.

"You were crushing on Minsu when we went there, and I saw the way you looked around in complete awe because of the color," Jisung stated, "and I know you, it would do good to see Changbin in that setting. See Changbin in awe just like you were."

Felix nodded, "will you stay with me to ask him? For moral support?"

Jisung chuckled, "yeah, of course."

"Thank god," Felix sighed out with a nod and turned to watch for Changbin coming down the hall. And when he saw the older, he took a deep breath and called out to the older.

"You got it," Jisung said as Changbin looked around before spotting them and walking over.

"Oh, hey guys," Changbin smiled, "what's up?"

"Hey, nothing much," Jisung said before looking at Felix with a nod.

The Australian then took a deep breath as he looked down to speak, "so you know we've um, we've gone on a...I guess I was just wondering if you...you don't have to though," Changbin smiled a bit and looked at Jisung who was about ready to facepalm. Felix continued, "we can go out somewhere we haven't gone? Like uh, movies or-or bowling or- wait, I think we've done those, uh..."

"Felix?"

The blonde looked up, finally looking up at Changbin, "huh?"

"Are you asking me out on a second date?"

"I uh...I'm trying to, yeah," Felix nodded, feeling his cheeks heat up.

Changbin smiled wider, finding Felix unable to look at him for long, to be cute. He grabbed Felix's hand and started pulling him along, "okay, let's do it."

"What? Now?" Felix asked.

Changbin nodded, "yeah, you don't have soccer right?"

"No, it was canceled, but- but I look bad right now."

"I don't think you have the ability to look bad, Lix," the raven haired male stated, causing Felix to smile a bit. He looked back at Jisung who just gave him a thumbs up.

"So, since you asked me," Changbin said as he stopped outside of the school building, "what do you want to do?"

"Um," Felix hesitated, worried Changbin wouldn't want to go, "have you been to an ice cream parlor yet? Since the colors..."

Changbin shook his head, "I have not."

Felix wasn't able to hold back the smile that showed on his face, "let's go there."