code red

"Could you send me those recordings? And could I show them to Chan and Jisung?" Felix had asked Changbin that night after they hung out on the field. So when Felix had received them, he was excited for the following day to come so he could hunt the older Australian down and show him the tracks.

And during his free period the following day, he practically ran all around campus looking for Chan instead of actually doing any work for his other classes. He figured the Australian was the easiest to find since Jisung and Felix didn't have the same free period. He was about ready to just give up when he decided to make his way to the school's cafe, even though it wasn't very good, and get something to help his thirst. And he lucked out, because sitting in the cafe, was the very guy he was looking for. And when Felix spotted Chan, he ran over, slid into the chair next to the other Australian and slid over a bit, causing his chair to crash into the olders a little. 

Chan jumped and looked over, "well hello, Felix."

"Shush and listen," Felix said as he put  an earbud in Chan's ear and pressed play on his phone.

Chan's eyebrows stayed furrowed until the track actually started, "Oh it's music."

"Yeah shh just listen," Felix said, a smile on his face.

The first one he was showing the older was the one with no vocals to it, he felt it was a good way to start with that one and then play If following it with Changbin's rapping to put the cherry on top.

Felix watched excitedly, listening along with the older to the songs he playing on loop the night before.  That was something he was sure he would never tell Changbin. It was a minor detail. Before he knew it, the song ended and Chan asked him, "who made that? That was so good."

"Oh it gets better," Felix replied as he started the next track.

"Okay?" Chan asked and hummed as the next song started. And then when the rapping started, Chan sat up, almost startled, chuckling when Felix practically melted into his side, "is this Changbin?"

"It is, yes," Felix replied, nodding against Chan's arm.

"He made this?" Felix nodded again. Chan then asked, "and the last one, too?"  Another nod, "woah."

"What do you think?" Felix asked, sitting up again, and smiling. He was such a goner.

"What do I think? These are so good," Chan replied, chuckling lightly, "when did he show these to you?"

"Yesterday," Felix replied, proud. He then continued, "and he also found out I can...nevermind."

"He found out what?" Chan asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Who found out what?" Hyunjin asked as he walked over with Seungmin and Jeongin in tow. Felix sighed because they had just perfect timing.

"Nothing," Felix shook his head, "but I just wanted to show these to you. I have to find Jisung too to show him these so bye!"

"What happened?" Hyunjin asked as Felix left earshot.

"He showed me a couple tracks made by Changbin," Chan stated, "they were really good, too. Might see if he wants to join me and Jisung in our music making."

"Oh my god, you're going to expand your iconic duo?" Jeongin asked, "this is exciting Changbin is falling deeper into our web."

"There's no escape for him," Seungmin shrugged.

"He's in too deep," Hyunjin nodded.

"He's been in too deep," Chan said, "the guy obviously has a thing for Felix, like, come on."