jungle

Felix hated to admit it, but he was feeling happier while seeing color. He liked seeing his navy blue phone case, liked seeing all the colors on his home screen between the apps and the widgets. Liked seeing the photo of him and his friends in color. The photo of him with the soccer team. He liked seeing his cleats in color, seeing seeing his own colorful soccer ball which was an Adidas soccer ball with glitched styled stars around it instead of the typical soccer ball pattern. He liked the red, green, blue, and yellow that was on it.

He was at the field actually, after practice, just trying to clear his mind. He was running around on the field for a while, taking shots at the goal for about an hour before he took a quick break to drink. During the break was when he received a call. He picked up his phone and furrowed his eyebrows as he answered, "hey."

"Hey, where are you?" Jisung asked.

"Still at the field," Felix replied.

"Are you okay?" The older asked, "we haven't talked much since you told me about Changbin."

The blonde chuckled and shook his head, "Ji."

"Yeah?"

Felix laughed as he said, "that was literally yesterday."

"And? We didn't talk much today," Jisung shrugged even though he knew Felix couldn't see it.

"Maybe that's because you were too busy during lunch, leaving no room for Jesus while making out with Minho," Felix joked.

"Talking mad shit for someone who was literally hanging on Changbin," Jisung said back.

"I was not," Felix chuckled.

"You were staring at him," the older chuckled.

"That is very different from hanging onto him." Felix replied, smiling, "but anyway, I should get back to practicing."

"Yeah because you're so bad that you need more," the older stated sarcastically.

The foreigner chuckled, "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah see ya," Jisung replied before moving the phone away from his ear and ending the call. He sighed as he looked up and said, "he's at the field."

"Thanks," Changbin said before leaving the younger's room.

He had texted the Australian, asking if he wanted to hang out, though hadn't received a reply for an hour. He wanted to hang out with the younger, felt the need to be around him any chance he got. Though at the same time, he didn't want to appear desperate. Even if he kinda was.

When he got to the field, he sighed out gently when his eyes landed on Felix, who was taking shots at the goal facing away from where Changbin was. He smiled and walked onto the field, watching Felix with careful eyes and watching the way Felix moved around. The way he effortlessly shot goals.

He watched for a hot minute before he eventually said, "hey."

Felix jumped and turned, "hey, what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to hang out with you," Changbin admitted, a soft red coming up to his face.

Felix was unable to hold back his smile, "you did?"

Changbin watched Felix take another shot at the goal, the ball hitting the back of the net and spinning down until it hit the grass as the Australian went to retrieve it, "yeah, I like hanging out with you."

"I like hanging out with you too," Felix said as he made his way over to Changbin, "how did you know I was here?"

"I uh...took a guess," Changbin replied.