agate

"Come on, Felix, just come with me to the arcade," Jisung begged.

"I have to study," the younger replied, not looking away from his textbook. He knew he didn't need to be cramming in all this studying so early.

"Just an hour?" The older asked, "there's still two days before that test. I promise you'll have fun!"

"I still need to study," Felix said with a sigh, again, knowing he didn't really need to cram despite what he said next, "Mrs. Ahn makes her tests difficult."

"But you're one of her favorite students," the older sighed, sitting on Felix's bed, "she'll give you bonus points for trying even if you get some questions wrong."

"Okay, one, that's unethical, and two, that's just untrue," The Australian sighed out.

"But it's true! And you never go out anymore, always studying or focused on a new dance routine, or at practice, slash, games, you've made yourself so busy and I miss hanging out with you," Jisung said, "even Seungmin and Jeongin hang out with me sometimes."

"I'm sorry okay?" Felix sighed as he turned in his chair to face the other, "I just...nothing feels the same anymore. There's so much that I miss. The colors of things, like song covers and my dance shoes, and the color of the sky, and the changing colors of the leaves. That's why Autumn is my favorite season, it was so pretty, and then I miss the color of the field. He almost ruined the field for me, Ji. The field."

"I know, and I'm so sorry he did that, but think about this, you can't stay in here all the time and expect to see the colors again," Jisung stated.

"That's the point," the aussie shrugged, "I don't want to go through what it takes to see them again."

"What?" The older asked, shocked, "Felix, you were so much brighter when you could see color, and I want to see you that way again."

"This is dumb," Felix sighed as he stood, "fine. I'll go with you to the arcade for a bit."

"Great! Let's go!" Jisung smiled, "this is so exciting."

"Okay," the younger chuckled as he put on his shoes.

"When does the season even start?" Jisung asked as he and Felix exited the younger's apartment, "and do you guys even have enough members? I know there was a loss of quite a few seniors last year."

"In three weeks, and yeah, we got enough people," Felix nodded, "like, barely, but we have enough."

"How many?" Jisung asked.

"Like thirteen or fourteen," the Australian replied.

"Oh yeah, definitely barely," Jisung laughed, "who are the rookies?"

"I've spoken with them all and only two are rookies, the other two aren't," Felix said, "So I think we've got a pretty solid team still.

"Oh, cool," the older nodded.

"One of the non-rookies played back in Australia," Felix beamed, "it's super cool to have another Aussie friend."

"Oh no, they're multiplying. Korea is being taken over by the Australians," Jisung gasped, looking around as if he was scared.

"Fear us," the younger laughed.

"I do," Jisung replied, crossing his arms.

Felix just smacked the others arm.

<<────≪•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•≫────>>

"Felix! Yes!" Hyunjin cheered, opening his arms wide to the Australian.

"Hey guys," Felix smiled as he hugged Hyunjin, then Seungmin, then Jeongin.