scarlet rose

Felix sighed as he walked to his class, constantly looking around for Changbin, wondering if the older was going to pop out of nowhere. He wanted to see the older, but at the same time was nervous to. So he was a little bit disappointed to not see Changbin before his classes, while also feeling a tiny bit relieved.

And the more he thought about it, the more he regretted not saying something on Saturday night. Not asking Changbin out. Not sticking around long enough for the older to ask him out instead. Felix was kind of worried about how unfocused he was, and after his test, he was worried he might have not done so well on it.

In between his classes, he looked around for Changbin, going as far as to stand on his toes in attempt to spot the older. He got a couple strange looks from other people, but he didn't care, couldn't care. He just wanted to see Changbin.

When he got to his astronomy class, Jeongin raised a brow at the fact that he kept looking back at the classroom door. It was especially strange since they were working on solo projects and Felix had his earbuds in. And no one was even walking into the classroom, so if Felix could hear the sounds around him, the door was making no noise so there was no reason to look back. It only took a few extra seconds for Jeongin to realize why Felix was looking back. He was looking for Changbin, duh, Jeongin, come on. It was so obvious, Jeongin wasn't really sure why he thought about it so much.

And it appeared to be Felix's lucky day because pretty much as soon as he decided not to look at the door every twelve seconds, he saw Changbin walk down towards the front of the class to his teacher. And Felix allowed himself to stare for a moment, only looking away in panic when Changbin glanced over at him right as he handed the binder he was asked to deliver, to Felix's teacher.

Changbin chuckled quietly, cute. And when Mr. Im thanked Changbin for his delivery, the raven haired male nodded with a smile and headed back towards the exit of the classroom, deciding to make a pit stop before heading back to his own class.

"Hey," Jeongin and Felix looked up as Changbin leaned against Jeongin's desk, a smile on his face as he looked at Felix. The youngest didn't mind, or really care, so he looked back at his computer, tuning the two out as he continued listening to his music.

"Uh, hi," Felix mumbled.

"You free tonight?" Changbin asked.

"Uh, I mean, after soccer, yeah?" Felix replied.

"Cool," Changbin nodded, "can I come around eight-ish?"

"For what?" Felix asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"He's asking you out, dude," someone in front of Felix stated.

"No he's no- oh my god you are," the Australian gasped.

"Is that okay?" Changbin questioned.

The blonde nodded quickly, "yeah, yeah. I'll be ready at eight."

"Cool," Changbin smiled more, standing up straight instead of being leaned over on Jeongin's desk.

"Wait what," Felix paused, trying to calm himself down, "what are we doing?"

"I'm gonna take you to dinner," Changbin said simply, "I'll see you later."

"O-Okay," Felix nodded, watching Changbin leave. And as the realization hit that Changbin and him were going on a date, a big smile appeared on Felix's face. And he no longer was able to pay attention to his project. Changbin asking him out definitely wasn't on his bingo card for the day. He wasn't even paying attention when he accidentally said aloud, "did that really just happen?"

"Yeah, it did," Jeongin said from his side, still looking at the computer and unfazed by what he somehow managed to hear over the sound of his music. There really was no reason to be surprised. He'd been expecting it since he, Seungmin, and Jisung had talked to Changbin three days prior.