Perrie wasn't kidding when she said in her note that she'd give a garden full of flowers to Jade

Perrie wasn't kidding when she said in her note that she'd give a garden full of flowers to Jade. And it isn't just flowers but also lights!

Perrie didn't rent the entire place like usual, but there weren't too many people around, instead, she rented about a quarter of the place. This is because Jade likes to see other tourists enjoying the view that they're seeing as well.

Perrie booked a reservation earlier in one of the three restaurants in the park. They both loved Japanese cuisine, so it wasn't a surprise that they enjoyed the Shimotsuke beef, assorted sashimi, grilled fish, vegetable tempura, simmered vegetables, miso soup, and pickled vegetables.

After dinner, they continued their stroll inside the park.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about uhm...you know, my special ability." Jade opened up the topic. She just wants to see if Perrie suspects that she and Scarlet Venom are the same.

Perrie was quick to shake her head. "You don't have to apologize. I understand. Like I said, I've known people who kept their special abilities hidden from the public–for safety and privacy reasons. And I would understand if you wouldn't tell that to me at all. It just so happened that I found out about it."

"Well, I actually thought of telling you. I just want to make sure that you won't freak out."

"Really?" Perrie smiles wider. She didn't expect that Jade would entrust that kind of information to her.

"Mm-hmm..." Jade smiles back. She's relieved to know that Perrie's not bothered by it, especially when there are still other things about her that she can't really tell the blonde for now. She does plan on revealing everything to her one day once she's sure that Perrie won't be in harm's way.

"Oh...I almost forgot to tell you, Taylor agreed to meet you."

"Oh, she's here?" Perrie asks, looking to the left and right.

"Yes. I just texted her to meet us. She'll be here in a minute."

"Great!" Perrie grins as they continue to wander through the lavender garden with its LED wisteria flowers. They strolled past the brightly-colored flower castle where its interiors are decked out in walls of flowers, which is a sight to behold.

Selected ponds in the park are decorated with water lily-shaped lights that shone majestically. They also strolled past the colourful Rose Garden of Light which featured rose-shaped lights in a mind-boggling array of colors.