aliaksei protas (smut)

Summary : Aliaksei gets first star of the game and Y/N is proud of him

Warnings : low spice !!

Word Count : 1075

Thank you itssammieoshie18 for the request!!

~~~~~

Y/N'S POV :

I wasn't able to make it to Aliaksei's game tonight. I had something come up. Aliaksei was understanding, he always is. I always end up feeling guilty.

I was watching the game from home. I always feel better when I watch games from home. Aliaksei ended up winning his game, and I was really proud. He makes proud very often. I feel like I tell him that a lot.

I watched the end of the game just to see who the stars of the game were. The third and second were announced, and then the first one came to be announced. I had no doubt that Aliaksei would be first star of the game– and I was right.

A smile spread across my face as I heard this. I knew I had to rush around to surprise him. I wanted to make his favorite dinner, so I did.

As he arrived home, I quickly untied my alron and threw it into the storage closet. I walked to the door and opened for it for him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, giving him a warm hug. He wrapped arms around my waist, pulling me closer.

"There's my star of the game!" I exclaimed, kissing him cheek.

"You watched?" he looked at me.

"Of course I did." I smiled. "Now come on, I've got a surprise for you!"

He smiled as I grabbed his hand. I pulled him to the kitchen. I heard him gasp as he saw the food, and he hugged me from behind.

"God, I love you!" He smiled, kissing my neck softly.

"I love you more. Now how about we eat?"

He left one more small kiss on my neck before nodding. We took our seats at the table and served ourselves.

"You did amazing today." I smiled.

He gave me a smile. "Thank you for watching."

"Anything for you, love." I nodded, taking a bite of my food.

We continued eating and having our conversation. When we finished, I put the leftovers into a tupperware container, and stord it in the fridge. I then took ohr dishes and walked over to the sink. I started cleaning them, and then I felt Aliaksei sneak up behind me and snake his arms around my waist.

He started kissing the crook of my neck gently, and every so often I felt him leave a hickey or two. My breath hitched, and I bit m bottom lip to stop myself from making any noise.

"Pro, are you really doing this now? While I'm doing soemthing?" I muttered.

"Oh come on.." He mumbled onto my neck. "The dishes can wait."

I gently set down the dish I was cleaning and I put the sponge away. I turned the water off and turned around. He looked at me in the eyes, and abruptly kissed me out of no where. I kissed back and I felt his hands snake to my waist.

I jumped, and he caught my thighs. I wrapped my legs around him and he pulled away for a moment.

"God, your beautiful, Y/N."

"You're quite handsome yourself, Pro."

He chuckled at that and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. He carried me to our room, and gently placed me on our bed.

He cupped my cheek and kissed me softly. He pulled at the hem of my shirt snd then looked into my eyes. His expression was asking dor consent and I nodded.

He pulled my shirt off and threw it on the floor. He ran his hands down my waist, and it sent goosebumps all over my body. He noticed and a small smile creeped up on his lips.

"What?" I mumbled.

Aliaksei chuckled. "Just the way you're reacting."

"I.. I always react this way to your touch." I stumbled over my words.

"You do?" He laughed softly.

"Yeah." I mumbled.

He tucked another strand of hair behind my ear. "Good to know."

I felt my face warm up as he said that. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to calm down, and once I had reopened my eyes, I aaw Aliaksei take his shirt off quickly.

My breath hitched for a moment, and he seemed to take notice. He just smiled and traced his hand down to the hem of my shorts.

Without him having to look at me– I nodded. He chuckled, pulling them down. He pulled my underwear along with my shorts.

He quickly pull off the rest of his clothes, leaving me biting my lip. He gently gripped my hips, preparing both of us.

"If you want to stop now, say the word and we can stop." He looked at me, while reasurring me.

I smiled at his caring charm. "No, no. It's okay. I want to do this."

He nodded and and gently thrusted.
I gasped at the difference in feeling. I'd only ever done this one time before– but it was when I was young and stupid.

"Do you you want me to start off slow? And we can go from there?" He caressed my cheek.

"Please."

"Okay, whatever you're comfortable with." He kissed my forehead.

He started at a slow pace and gripped my hips gently. After a couple minutes I felt him pick his pace up. I bit my lip, trying not to let any noises slip out.

I felt his grip on my waist tigthen as he picked up again. I gasped before letting out small moans.

He kept going at the same pace, which kepy edging me closer and closer.

After a couple of minutes, I bit my lip and let out a long, shakey breath as I had released onto him.

He laughed and let himself finish before pulling out. He walked tk our bathroom and started the shower.

I walked over to the bathroom, and as the water finished heating up and got in together. We helped each other wash up. We got out and then got ready for bed.

We cuddled under the covers, taking calm breaths.

"I love you, Pro." I mumbled.

He whispered in my ear, "I love you more,
Y/N."

~~~~~

a/n :

hi guys! i hope you enjoyed this. sorry if it felt rushed, i didn't know what to do :').