vince dunn (smut)

Summary : Vince is acting over protective and Y/N doesn't like it.

Warnings : fingering, rough sex

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Warnings : fingering, rough sex

Word Count : 1683

Thank you RomanticHaze for the request!!

~~~~~

Y/N'S POV :

"Listen to me, Y/N. You know that I'm not the jealous type, but what's mine, is mine." Vince said, grabbing my chin.

"And what's that supposed to mean, exactly?" I asked.

"That means you're mine, nobody else's. Got it?" He said.

"I'm aware of that, Vince." I replied "But why am I not allowed to have guy friends?"

"What if they want be more than your friend? I mean look at you.. you're hot." He said. "I couldn't blame them if they wanted to more than friends with you."

I shook my head in disbelief. "Excuse me?"

"Y/N, I don't trust them."

"Why not?!" I asked, anger filling my voice.

"They definitely want more than a friend out of you!"

I scoffed. "They do not. Trust me Vince."

"How am I supposed to believe that?" He asked. "What if you're cheating and this is just a cover?"

My eyes widened as he said that. "Aren't you always the one saying if we don't have trust then we don't have anything?"

"Then it looks like we have nothing!" He yelled.

"That's really how you feel?!" I yelled, my eyes filling with tears.

Vince took a breath. "No. Oh my god, I'm sorry Y/N."

I crossed my arms, looking at him as tears fell down my cheeks. "Then why'd you say it?"

"I love you Y/N. I can't afford to lose you, you know? You're the one thing that keeps me going when I'm at my lowest."

I sighed. "I'm sorry Vince. I.." I took a breath. "I can cut contact with them."

He sighed as well. "No, that's too much. I'm sorry."

"But if it makes you happy then I'm doing it." I replied, wiping my eyes.

"No, Y/N. Stay friends with them. Plus, I don't see you throwing hissy fits over the fact I have friends who are girls." He sighed. "Now, come here please. I want a hug.."

"Of course." I mumbled.

I walked over to him and pulled him into a hug. His hands rested on my upper back, but they trailed down slowly, going from my upoer back, to my lower back, and down to my ass.