aliaksei protas (fluff)

Summary : Y/N has seperation anxiety, and ever since Aliaksei has been pulled up to the NHL, he visits her on off days

Warnings : None

Word Count : 838

Thank you itssammieoshie18 for the request!!

~~~~~

Y/N'S POV :

I've always had seperation anxiety. It's always been horrible, but recently it's gotten even worse.

Aliaksei got pulled up to NHL recently, and as proud as I am, my seperation anxiety has been peaking. I haven't been seeing him as often as I used to, and I constantly am having nervous breakdowns.

It's even worse when I'm watching him play and I see him get hit, tripped, or hurt. My hesrt pounds ar what feels like a thousand miles a minute.

Not seeing him as often had been really stressful, to say the least. He was my shoulder to lean on, my comfort person, my advice giver, anything you could ever ask for in a boyfriend.

I've been trying to find ways to help my seperation anxiety get better. But I haven't been able to find anything. Even my parents have tried to help, and nothing has worked.

The last time my seperation anxiety was so bad was when my parents brought me to cllege, helped me unpack, then they left. It was hard on all of us, and it was also hard on my parents seeing 'their baby all grown up.' But it was hard on me too. I would be sitting in my classes, shaking with nervous thoughts running through my head. I could barely be away from them in a grocery store for five minutes when I was a young teenager, and when they dropped me off at college I had no idea how I'd last four months before seeing them again.

I guess what I'm trying to say, is that my seperation anxiety has always been in my life, and that it's progressively gotten worse and worse. Being seperated from Aliaksei is the last the I need. Ever.

I was scrolling on my phone mindlessly before I heard a knock at the door. It freaked me out. I didn't plan on having anyone order, nor did I order food to be delivered.

I got up, and walked to the front door of ny apartment. I opened the door, and before I could even see anything, or react to anything, I was scooped up into someone's arms. It took me a couple seconds, but I realized it was Aliaksei.

"Hi!" I smiled, wrapped my arms around him, burying my face into his neck.

"Hey," He smiled, putting me down and walking in. "How've you been?"

I closed the door and frowned. "Shitty."

"Your seperation anxiety is still bad?"

I nodded, sighing. "I don't want it to be this bad."

"I know you don't.

"I just want it to get better."

"Yeah, so do I, but let's not worry about that now, Y/N. I'm here."

"Yeah, you are."

He gave me a smile, pulling me back into a hug. I wrapped my arms around him, and took a deep breath. He rubbed my back softly, comforting me.

"So, how come you didn't tell me you were coming?" I asked.

"I wanted to surprise you. I thought it would make your night a bit better."

"Yeah, it did." I smiled.

"And," he took a breath. "I don't have work at all tomorrow, so I figured, if you wanted it, I could spend the night?"

"I'd really like that." I smiled.

He rubbed my cheek softly. "I thought so."

"Can we go watch a game, or something? We can watch anything, really. I just wanna watch something with you."

"We can watch a game."

"Okay! Thanks!"

He nodded and we walked to my couch, cuddling up with each other. I grabbed the remote and put on the Carolina Hurricanes. I'm from South Carolina, so naturally I'm a Hurricanes fan.

I sat on my couch, relaxing and watching the game with Aliaksei. He had been rubbing my back for a lot of it, helping me calm down. We watched the game until it finished. The Hurricanes lost 3-2 in a shootout.

"There's always next time, Y/N."

"I know." I smiled.

"You always have such a positive attitude whenever I'm around." He smiled softly.

"I'm always myself when you're around. You being out the good in me. I feel free when you're around."

His soft smile grew to an even bigger one.

"Do you know how much I love you, Y/N?"

"I think I have a pretty good idea, Aliaksei."

He smiled, grabbed the TV remote, and turned the TV off. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and he pulled my close. He rubbed my arms softly, and I quickly felt myself drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~

a/n :

hi guys !! this one is short because i really did not know where to go with it. i tried my best though. i hope you all have a good rest of your day/night, and i hope you sleep well!