clayton keller (fluff)

Summary : Clayton is meeting Y/N's parents.

Y/M/N : your mom's name
Y/D/N : your dad's name
Y/L/N : your last name

Y/M/N : your mom's nameY/D/N : your dad's nameY/L/N : your last name

Warnings : None

Word Count : 1492

~~~~~

Y/N'S POV :

"Are you ready?" I yelled out, waiting for Clayton to walk into the livingroom

"Y/N," He yelled back. "Can you come here for a minute?"

"Yeah," I said, voice sounding worried. "Of course."

I walked to the bathroom, where he was nervously looking at himself in the mirror.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

He looked to me, then back in the mirror. "Do I look okay?"

"You look perfect, Clayton."

He smiled and wrapped me into a hug. He buried his face into my neck, his breaths soft. He rubbed my back softly, and my skin felt like it was melting under his touch. His touch was always soft and welcoming.

"We should get going." I mumbled softly.

"Okay." He mumbled.

He pulled his head away from my neck, and he grabbed my hand to hold it. He intertwined our fingers, and we walked into the livingroom of our apartment. We walked to the front door, then to the elevator. We walked to my car in the parking lot.

I got into the driver's seat, and Clayton was in the passenger's seat.

We had been planning to have Clayton meet my parents. But we finally made today the day. We we're meeting my parents at a fancy restaurant– my parents treat. I tried to convince my parents to let Clayton and I pay a bit too, but they refused.

Clayton had been nervous for a couple days, and I could tell. Today he had been acting extremely nervous, and I've felt bad. He's normally not so nervous, but for some reason he was.

His leg was bouncing while he sat in the passenger seat. I kept one hand in the steering wheel, and I put the other hand on his knee.

"It's okay, Clayton. Trust me."

He took a breath, placing on of his hands on mine. "Thank you, Y/N. I really appreciate the reassurance."

"Of course." I smiled, focusing on the road.

"You look amazing tonight." He mumbled softly.

I felt my face heating up as he said this. "Thank you, Clayton."

"You're welcome Y/N." He whispered, nerves in his voice.

"You look quite amazing too, Clay."

"Awh, thank you." He smiled.