nico hischier (fluff)

Summary : Nico has a bad game and needs Y/N's comfort.

Warnings : none

Word Count : 628

Thank you brookwxrtes for the request!!

~~~~~

NICO'S POV :

Today's game was really shitty. We lost 7-1 against the Bruins. All I wanted was to go home and lay in bed, talking to Y/N. That's all I wanted to do.

I started to drive home. I got to our apartment and headed inside.

"Y/N?" I yelled out. "Are you home?"

After no response, I knew she wasn't home. I needed someone to comfort me. That person is always Y/N, but she isn't home.

I called her as I felt tears forming in my eyes.

"Nico? What's wrong?" She said, answering me quickly.

"I need you to come home." I took a shakey breath. "Please." I responded.

"I'm on my way, love."

"Okay." I managed to slip out.

I went and laid in my bed, I played with my fingers as I waited. I then heard the front door open, then close. I heard footsteps walk towards the bedroom door, and Y/N was there. I got up and walked to her, burying my fave into her neck, close to crying.

Y/N'S POV :

"Nico, what's wrong?" I asked.

"We lost Y/N. I missed so many shots. I also couldn't make any passes, they all got stolen. I was such a screw up today that they pulled me during the third period." He mumbled into my neck, voice shakey.

"Shh.. Nico it's okay." I mummbled. I scratched his hair, playing with his hair.

"They're thinking of keeping me out next game." He spoke out.

"Nico.." I mumbled with sympathy.

"I'm such a screw up sometimes." He mumbled.

"One game doesn't define you Nico." I said, playing with his hair.

"Clearly, to my coach, it does!" He said, obviously upset.

"Let's lay down, okay?"

I laid down, then Nico laid down with his head on my chest. I played with his hair softly. He wrapped his arms around my torso and started crying into my chest.

"It's okay love. One game never defines a person." I whispered softly

"No, Y/N. It's not okay.." He mumbked.

"Shh.." I mumbled, guilt building up in my chest.

He sniffed a couple times, and I felt his breaths getting soft. I looked at him and he had fallen asleep. I ran my fingers through his hair softly.

After a while, he stirred awake. I looked at him and he smiled softly.

"I feel a bit better." He mumled, his voice low and tired.

"Good." I smiked, running my fingers through his hair.

"I just wish they weren't so mad at me. Even Jack was struggling today." He mumbled, upset.

"Nico, not thst its much of an excuse, but you are the captain. The players are supposed to look up to you." I whispered.

"True.." He said, tighten ming his grip around my torso.

I looked down at him, a bit of worry on my face. "But trust me, you're anazing. Literally anazing."

"You aren't just saying that to make me feel better?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Nope. You geniunely sre amaizng."

"I love you so much. Thsnk you for comforting me today. Thank you for always comforting me. Thank you for always being here for me when I need it. You're the best girlfriend anyone– mostly me– could ask for."

My heart swelled at his words. I kissed his head softly. "I love you more."

~~~~~

a/n :

hey guys! im sorry this one is really short.. i just didnt know where to go sith it. i hope you enjoyed it though.

i hope you guys have a good rest of your day/night, and i hope you sleep well my loves :)).