trevor zegras (fluff)

Summary : Y/N is sick and Trevor takes care of her

Warnings : none

Word Count : 551

~~~~~

Y/N'S POV :

I was laying in bed shaking from how sick I was. There were tissues and empty water bottles thrown all over the floor. My body was in a lot pain, which made it hard to get out of bed.

I heard the front door open, then shut.

"Babe! I'm home!" Trevor's voice yelled.

I tried to yell back, but my throat had hurt too much to be able to yell. After a couple minutes, Trevor had walked into our room. His face turned from calm to concerned.

"Y/N? Are you okay?!" He walked over to me, worried.

He put the back of his head to my forehead. He moved it around my forehead. After he did that, he wrapped his arms around my back, pulling me close to him. He kissed my forehead, and put his chin on my head.

"Are you sick, babe?" He asked.

I nodded and then he started to rub my back affectionately.

"I'll go make you a bowl of soup. When it's done, I'll bring it up to you with a cup of hot coco. I'll clean up the room when you finish eating. Okay?"

I managed to get out a soft, "Okay."

"Alright. I'll be back soon. Rest up for now." He kissed the top of my head before getting up from our bed, walking out of our room.

I groaned as he left. I laid back and groaned as my body hit the bed, pain spreading over my torso.

I took a couple shakey, deep breaths. I felt myself then calm down. I sniffed a bit, my nose runny. I started breathing slower, and I started drifting off to sleep. This was everything I needed.

TREVOR'S POV :

I walked downstairs after I was out of Y/N and I's room. I pulled out a pot and put it on the stove. I grabbed a can of chicken noodle soup, and poured it into the pot. I added a can full of  water, mixing it together. I then let it heat up for a while. Once it was done, I made a fup of hot coco before bringing it up to Y/N.

"Here you go, babe." I said.

"Thank you Trev.." She mumbled, voice hoarse.

I snuggled up wih her as she ate. She sloely ate and drank the food and hot coco. She finished it at some point though. I rubbed her arm gently for a couple minutes afterwards.

She handed me her bowl and cup and I rbought them downstairs. I washed them before putting  back. I then grabbed a trash bag before geading upstairs to clean our room. She was sound asleep at this point, so I quietly cleaned up. When I was done cleaning, I washed my hands before cuddling up with her in bed.

Her breaths were soft, and her chest slowly fell up and down. I watched her happily, and I rubbed her back affectionately. I ended up falling asleep after a little while. But it was nice, because I fell asleep knowing I helped my girlfriend.

-------

a/n :

hi guys. this one is very short and i apologize for that. i just didnt know what to write 😭