CHALLENGE 16

"Hello and welcome back to another episode of The Great Lurk Challenge!" Sashly greets the viewers

"Hello and welcome back to another episode of The Great Lurk Challenge!" Sashly greets the viewers. "Last week our contestants became three separate alliances! Dougy, Pineapple Cook, Plasti and Cyrus all worked as one. Surprisingly, Wrapcon allowed Mindy to join his alliance with Ned, and the remaining three Airron, Ghoulrus and Numbie decided it would be best if they joined forces as well! The challenge of that week was a hike up the local hill, sabotages were happening. Mindy, Wrapcon and Ned trapped Plasti under a rock! Airron dropped a branch on Mindy! I know...these contestants are getting feisty!! In the end however, Mindy played dirty, using her magic she froze Dougy and Plasti...and ultimately caused Plasti to go home. Now the alliances are three on three on three! That's right folks! The final nine, soon to be the final eight! Let's see how the contestant's alliances hold up when they have to truly work as a team this time on The Great Lurk Challenge!" Sashly introduces the show for her 16th time.

We open to Airron's alliance, they're sitting in Airron's room, on his bed. "I can't believe Mindy woke up! I calculated everything! She should've stayed unconscious until everyone else made it to the top of the hill! I didn't want to send Plasti home!" He starts pacing back and forth.

"Airron, you tried...I don't agree with you dropping a branch on someone, but she managed to wake up and get rid of Plasti. None of us wanted to see her go home, she was a great friend," Numbie tries to calm Airron down.

"I miss her, she was so nice to me," Ghoulrus whines.

"Yes, she was a decent competitor. I'll figure out a way to get her justice," Airron sits down at his little desk, he has a bunch of paper all over it, and many different things are written, dating back to the first episode and how Kirby has multiple personality disorder. Allison's ability to detach her limbs, and many other contestants' information.

***

The camera pans out of Airron's room and to the kitchen where Dougy's alliance sits. Pineapple Cook is whipping up some burgers on the stove as the three of them talk. "We lost Plasti, thanks to Mindy... we have to get her out!" Dougy says with an upset tone to his voice.

"We will, babe. I'm sure Ghoulrus, Airron and Numbie will help us remove her with the next voting off challenge," Pineapple Cook reassures his boyfriend.

"Well let's hope that's today, I mean who knows if we'll even get another vote off elimination. We're getting down to the bottom of the barrel guys. We're in the final nine. That's only eight more of us left to go home before the winner is crowned," Cyrus reminds them.

"You're right, with nine of us left. Sashly might just make the last of the challenges, "last man standing" challenges, crap!" Dougy bangs on the table, causing Cyrus and Pineapple Cook to jump.

"Babe?"

"Sorry, sorry," he gets up and walks over to the couch.

***