CHALLENGE 10

"Welcome back one and all to the great Lurk Challenge! Last week we had some dimensional problems and the dimensional hero Joey used his powers to keep our contestants safe by sending them into a video game world! Upon beating the villain that thr...

"Welcome back one and all to the great Lurk Challenge! Last week we had some dimensional problems and the dimensional hero Joey used his powers to keep our contestants safe by sending them into a video game world! Upon beating the villain that threatened the dimensions, I had asked Joey to bring our contestants back but his powers weren't working for some reason. In the end we decided that the challenge would be whoever got out of the video game last would be the contestant to be heading home that week. All the contestants where able to work together to survive in the video game world, and they all managed to escape the video game but Liberty was sadly the one to say farewell, as she was the final one to exit the game...now this week we'll get back to normal as the final 15 contestants are in for a big dimensional hero surprise for this weeks challenge! So let's get this show going!"

We open to find Cyrus and Seth standing over the trash can, they're holding the video game that they were all trapped in, "I think it's time to say good-bye to this game...six months went by...and we literally lived it!" Seth laughs. Cyrus joins in as they throw the game into the trash can.

"Well, that's one chapter of our lives gone forever!" As the two of them walk away the game glows an eerie purple and vanishes from the trash. As Seth and Cyrus go to find a new video game to play, Numbie is with Plasti.

"Plasti, Do you think everyone will go back to the way things were before?"

"Whatever do you mean Numbie, dear?"

"Back in the video game, we got along so well. Each of us...even Mindy and Wrapcon stopped being mean! I liked it. I don't want that to change, but looking at us now...we're divided again. Mindy's in her room, Wrapon, Trey and Ned are always together. I don't like how we become distant again!"

"It'll be fine, sweetie. We just have to take each day as it comes," Plasti fails to reassure Numbie.

"Maybe...I'm gonna go for a walk, I'll see you later, Plasti," Numbie walks away from Plasti, he goes outside and sees something strange running into the nearby woods. It looked like a blue flipper of some sort.

"What was that?" he asks himself as he moves closer to investigate. He sees it's head this time and he instantly knows what he saw! A Duckster! Duckster is a toyella...magical creatures that resemble toys.

"A toyella? In this dimension? Why?" Numbie wonders, he tries to sneak closer to the creature when he steps on a twig, alerting the toyella of his presence. The Duckster instantly runs off. "Hey! Wait!" Numbie cries he tries to run after it but trips and touches a flower with his numb side, the flower instantly droops down, becoming numb. "Sorry little flower," he whispers before getting up and running in the direction the toyella went.

As Numbie runs around looking for the toyella, Sashly's voice enters his head along with all the other contestants! "Attention Contestants! Please meet me near the farewell portal for your challenge announcement today! Thank you!"