CHALLENGE 4

"Hello and welcome back to THE GREAT LURK CHALLENGE! Last week we saw our twenty-two contestants duke it out in the ring! As the tournament waged lies were told, feelings got hurt and condiments became hard as a rock! But in the end Mindy the fair...

"Hello and welcome back to THE GREAT LURK CHALLENGE! Last week we saw our twenty-two contestants duke it out in the ring! As the tournament waged lies were told, feelings got hurt and condiments became hard as a rock! But in the end Mindy the fairy GodAunt won the tournament, and Strong Lad was sent home for taunting all the other contestants saying he was better than them...among other reasons, those reasons being he swapped Mindy's wand with alien tech to teach her a lesson about lying. Now with three contestants down, let's see what the twenty-one others have to say about today's challenge! Join me as we watch these creatures compete as teammates this week, on THE GREAT LURK CHALLENGE!" Sashly introduces the show for her fourth time.

***

The camera opens to Airron and Ned sitting in the living room area, a giant screen is playing a reenactment of the Crystal Kaiju incident that happened years ago. "You know, my aunt died during this disaster," Ned reveals, bummed about his family member. A flashback to that day happens in his head, he and his family were out shopping when out of their planet arose a giant emerald serpent headed creature that destroyed three states. His aunt was in the monster's path as it rose high above, she fell from atop it's skyscraper body as a little Ned and his family cried in horror, he remembers his mother grabbing him and running. He shakes his head in an attempt to get rid of the memory.

"The Crystal Kaijus? I hate those things! They ruined an entire forest area back home!" Dougy exclaims as he enters the room, "Sorry about your aunt, Ned. That sucks," he taps the alien on his shoulder.

"Attention competitors! Please meet me outside in ten minutes! I repeat, meet me outside in ten minutes!" Sashly's voice echoes.

"Already? Well guess we better get going!" Dougy walks back out of the room.

"The crystal Kaijus were meant to roam free, before someone locked them away. What happened to your aunt is sad, but if the Kaijus would've never been locked away, we could've avoided all that," Airron smiles thinking he said something knowledgeable and friendly, but instead it only ticked Ned off.

"Screw you Airron!" Ned shouts leaving the room.

"What'd I say?" Airron looks into the camera confused. He decides to shrug it off and head outside.

Liberty, Heather and Pineapple Cook are all walking out together. "So Pineapple Cook. You and Dougy seem very close? Is there anything "romantic" happening?" Liberty intrudes on his love life, with a joking tone.

Pineapple Cook blushes, "I like him, and he clearly likes me, but we're competitors! Competition, I don't want to fight against someone I'm going out with! Plus, we barely know each other..."

"Chemistry exists P.C! I saw the way you and Dougy eyed each other when you first arrived! It was love at first sight!" Heather joins in.

"Well yes, it most certainly was love at first sight, but regardless of chemistry or love we're competing for the same prize right now, and I really need to win because I'm homeless. I live in my restaurant back home. Which is in really bad shape. I told Dougy last week after we both lost the tournament challenge that we should take it slow...he agreed," Pineapple Cook looks sad about the fact Dougy agreed.