INTRODUCTION PART 1

"Welcome to the Challenge dimension, I am your host Sashly! I made this game to show off how cool the Lurks are, The Lurks are another word we use for the multiverse!" She explains, "Here twenty-four different creatures from all over the multiverse are coming together to compete for the chance to win 1,000,000,000 dollars! Now to meet the contestants. First we have..." (Dylan rips out of the fabric of the universe)

"Hey, hey, hey! Thought I'd arrive in my own way!"	"This is Dylan, he comes from a dimension where everything is random, powers, living creatures or whatever else, he was born with a mask like face and the power to peer past the fourth wall," Sash...

"This is Dylan, he comes from a dimension where everything is random, powers, living creatures or whatever else, he was born with a mask like face and the power to peer past the fourth wall," Sashly explains.
"That's right! I know we're not real, but that's my curse to live with since none of the others will believe me! ... You'll see what I mean later." He winks. "So I'm only in this to mess with the others, since they can't see the fourth wall, I just think it'll be fun.

Sashly opens the lurk portal and out comes the next contestant, "Dougy the lycan!" He's a blue lycan. Lycan's come from a medieval dimension, they are a Humanoid wolf species. He has three scratches over his left eye.

"Hi, Sashly

"Hi, Sashly...Dylan?" He says in a practical whisper. He's shirtless but wearing white shorts with black pockets. He walks over to Dylan, who just stares at him creepily.
"Sooooo, Dougy. What's your reason for being on THE GREAT LURK CHALLENGE!" Sashly screams.

Dougy shrugs and places his big blue paws into his pants pockets. "I don't know, I was bored back home. Thought I'd try it out, I guess," he answers with a little more volume to his voice now. He stands next to Dylan as Sashly opens another portal.

Out of this portal steps a young human girl. "Everyone meet Heather! She's a regular human from a dimension where everything else is just stories, cartoons or the imagination of some other human. Yes, that includes the other two contestants that have been revealed so far." Sashly over explains.