CHALLENGE 9

"Hello one and all and welcome back to The Great Lurk Challenge! Last week we saw the remaining seventeen contestants clean two movie sets! However, one team did much better with their teamwork than the other

"Hello one and all and welcome back to The Great Lurk Challenge! Last week we saw the remaining seventeen contestants clean two movie sets! However, one team did much better with their teamwork than the other. Wrapcon, Trey and Ned worked against their own team to get Kit kicked off the show, and without much interference on their end, he did it almost all on his own and their plan succeed, Kit was voted off of the show, and Wrapcon personally made sure he was gone, by pushing him into the farewell portal! Now get ready for..."

A giant banging noise comes from the Farewell portal scaring Sashly and soon three different dimensional heroes emerge, Promise, Joey, and Ryan! "Sashly! Get the contestants out of here! A new big bad is attacking the dimensions!" Promise cries as a giant black hand emerges from the portal as well.

"What!" Sashly cries out, "Where are we suppose to go?"

"Not you Sashly! Your powers are needed for this fight! Your contestants are innocents, they can't be put in danger! I'll handle their care!" Joey says as he turns into his demon video game avatar form. "For the time being any in this dimension that are not heroes of the lurks shall be placed in a video game world, were they shall remain safe, upon the defeat of this boss shall the contestants be freed!" He blasts the farewell portal with his code beam and the whole dimension shines blue.

***

Seth wakes up and notices that his surroundings are blocky and not the great lurk challenge mansion. He's in some sort of village. "Um, what is going on?" He spots Trey and Mindy unconscious. "Trey! Mindy!" He cries flying over to the two of them. He shakes both of them awake.

"Seth?" Trey asks all groggy, he finally takes in their surroundings. "What the what!" he cries as he sees the pixelated village. "Where are we?"

"I have no idea! I just woke up a few seconds ago and found you and Mindy. We need to find the others!" Seth cries.

"I'll stay with Mindy until she wakes up. Why don't you fly up and see if you can spot Wrapcon, Ned or anyone else!" Trey suggests.

Seth nods and leaves the two other contestants as he flies up into the sky, he looks down and everything is blocky and square. He's in a video game that he and Cyrus started playing a few days ago, "The Miner's Gold," but why are they in their video game he wondered. Sashly never announced the challenge for this week. Is something going on? He spots Khepri, Dougy and Ghoulrus all walking around confused. He lands in front of them.

"AHHHHHHH! A DRAGON!" Ghoulrus cries in fright.

"Ghoulrus it's okay! It's just Seth! Our friend in the contest we're all a part of!" Khepri tries to calm them down.

Dougy walks up to Seth, "Seth I'm glad you're alright! Do you know what's going on?"

"I don't. I just woke up a little a while ago with Trey and Mindy. I do know where we are though. It's a video game Cyrus and I started playing. Somehow we all got sucked into it, I haven't run into anyone else, so far it's just Trey, Mindy, Ghoulrus, Khepri, you and me, Trey and Mindy are just over that way around the corner from here, why don't you three go meet up with them and I'll try to find the others and meet you guys," he tells Dougy. The Lycan agrees and takes Khepri and Ghoulrus and heads off towards Trey and Mindy. Seth flies back up and instantly smacks into Plasti!