CHALLENGE 2

"Welcome back everyone! To The Great Lurk Challenge! Last week the 24 contestants competed in a cooking contest to bring me the best dish! Pineapple Cook won while others lost

"Welcome back everyone! To The Great Lurk Challenge! Last week the 24 contestants competed in a cooking contest to bring me the best dish! Pineapple Cook won while others lost...and Airron ate some poison ivy, courtesy of Kirby's alternate personality Link. In the end Dylan, Wrapcon and Kirby were up for elimination. Dylan for just buying prepaid food, Wrapcon for not having a presentable dish and Kirby for burning his salmon so badly I couldn't cut into it to even get a taste, in the end the 21 competitors not up for elimination chose to send Kirby home because they couldn't trust him not to become Link and injury someone else. Now with 23 contestants left, who will lose today? Will these creatures make friends or foes? Find out now on THE GREAT LURK CHALLENGE!" Sashly introduces the show.

***

We open on Liberty who is sitting alone on the back porch staring into the woods. She seems to be reminiscing about her and some childhood friends playing together back in her dimension. She jumps as the door opens and Allison comes out!

"Liberty, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!" She apologizes, closing the door behind her.

"It's ok, what....what brings you out here?" She asks the zombie.

"Oh, Khepri and Apep are fighting again about how Apep always has to one up him. I just wanted to get away." She rolls her eyes.

"Oh," Liberty says sinkingly. She had hoped Allison was coming out to see her specifically! "Well it's all yours. I think I'm gonna go lay down," Liberty motions to the chair she was sitting in.

"Are you sure? I wouldn't mind the company!" Allison smiles, causing Liberty to blush a little.

We cut to Liberty in the confessional. "Ugh! Why can't I just be normal and like, tell her..." she looks at the camera and realizes she hasn't told anyone her truth yet. "Okay if I haven't made it obvious. I'm gay... and I have a crush on Allison," she confides to the camera and to the entire audience of people watching. "Please don't tell her!"

Liberty is about to stay with Allison when Ned bursts out onto the porch. "Hey ladies!" He proclaims, smiling in what he thinks is a charming one but it just weird both girls out.

"I'll see you later, Allison," She walks away and stops when Ned won't move. "Excuse me, Ned. I'm going to bed," Liberty whispers.

"Bed? Already? Are you trying to win some kind of sleeping contest? You know we're already in a contest right?" He nudges Allison's arm hoping she'll laugh with him, but all he does is...cause her arm to fall out of its socket, embarrass himself and cause Liberty to run.

"Oh, I am so sorry, Allison!" Ned's words fade as Liberty runs to her room, and the camera pans away to see Wrapcon and Prince Trey.

"So with Kirby gone. Which in a way sucks. That Link side of him would've helped get us to the final three easily...we need a third member of this little group. Any ideas, your highness?" Wrapcon asks.