Khati Meeti Teri Meri Khaani

Part 1:--- A simple & sweet love story...

Shreya was busy and engrossed in checking the flight timing on her laptop at daya heart

Shreya:(hurriedly) Daya sir, jaldi kijye aapki flight ek dum time pe hain.

Daya came out of kitchen with 2 cups of tea while he gave one in shreya hand smiling while he settle down on sofa infront of her, He was stealing glances while sipping tea as She noticed him from corner of her eyes. She take sip while she makes a wired face.

Shreya:(weirdly)Ismein to shakar hi nahi hain.

Daya:(Shifting beside her, trembling take her cup while he take sip, looks at her confused)Sugar to theek hain.

Shreya:Acha(she take back cup while again taking a sip from it)Abh bilkul theek hain.

He was looking at her blankly while she smiling winks at him

Daya:(clearing his voice)Waise, meethi chai ka option bhi hain mere pass

She looks at him while he slowly move towards her and she bend down, he had a naughty smile while she was smiling shyly. He was above her putting his weight while she sqeuzed within him.. She close her eyes as a smile crept on his lips looking at her glowly shy face, he cups her face with his palm while placing kiss on her forehead. She opens her eyes looking at him while he winks and come back on his seat infront of her. She was looking at him while settling down in her place.

Shreya : (shyly hesitating)Aap..(he looks at her)ye..har.. i mean harbar..

Daya:(smile at her words)Tumhe pata hain forehead kiss ka kya matlabh hota hain?(she looks at him with narrow eyes trying to guess while he again smile at her)Iska ye matlabh hota hain ki main tumhe tumhari har khubi aur burai ke saath pyaar karta hu aur hamesha karta rahunga. Its a symbol of care, affection, love and protection.. samjhi. (raise his eyebrows)

Shreya:(looking stiffly)mujhe mein burai hain?

Daya:(laughing with last sip of tea)Tum ladakiya hamesha wo baat kyu dekhte ho jo hum ladke uhi kehte hain (she glare at him)Are wo dekho kitne pyara se shabdo ko chun chun ke dhund dhund ke maine bole hain.

Shreya:(smirking)Dhundna shabdo ko Darjeeling mein.

She smirking again concentrate in Laptop screen while Daya who forgot about the flight and Darjeeling again gets tensed while staring at her, she feel his gaze but the moment she turn he turns his face. Tension, worry and hesitation was all over his face.

Shreya:(again looking at laptop, closing the file she was working)Kya hua sir, aap itne tension mein kyu ho?

He looks at her while she was engrossed in lappy, he interwinds his fingers while nervously looking at her.

Daya:(hesitating)Are you sure shreya ye plan kaam karega?I mean..(shreya looks at him while he was nervous)tumhare papa ne to(nervously)hamare rishte ke liye saaf saaf mana kardiya tha na to?(her finger stop in keyboard while he gulp down his breathe)Believe me shreya,mujhe bohut dar lagaraha hain. (she stare at him while he gets up from his sit turning)Sach kahu to mujhe itna dar to tumhe apne dil ki baat kehte samay bhi nahi laga.

Shreya closed her laptop while she slowly walks upto him and hug him from back side.Daya jerks with the sudden hug then turn around wrapping his hand around her. They were so close while only air can pass through them.

Shreya:(smiling)Daya sir, Aap dariye maat,Maa Papa aapko kha nahi jaayenge aur ek minute (breaking the hug crossing her hand around her stomach) aapne mujhe apne dil ki baat batai (thinking)aisa kuch mujhe to yaad nahi aaraha.