Eye gang Vs Dareya (Part 2)

Dareya were standing onfront of a lane which will eother take them to happiness or end everything.

Alot of things were going around shreya mind,she was worried about her daughter while looking at daya with questions in her eyes but he avoided her eyes and just took her away with him holding her hand tightly

Alot of things were going around shreya mind,she was worried about her daughter while looking at daya with questions in her eyes but he avoided her eyes and just took her away with him holding her hand tightly. Her grip on his hands was getting tighter as they pass the lane of the street.

People were looking at them with horrified eyes and strange looks, daya was making sure nothing happens to shreya or no remarks or comments are made. With each passing step she was approaching the lane her heartbeats were beating fast and uncontrollably. Daya was worried with the questions floating on shreya face, he wanted her to be strong to face any situation in life and this was one of them.

They finally reach near a house from where drunken men were coming out, daya covered shreya as she peeped from his back. After a while both were sitting inside with women around them talking gossiping around. Daya was looking at Shreya wide open eye which carried worried and tension in them.

Finally a women in her late 30's comes out with a small girl in her arms. The moment shreya saw her, her grip on daya hand lossen. Daya looked at shreya then at the girl, Shreya was just looking blanking without any expressions while daya stood up approaching the baby adoring her in women arms. Baby held dayas pinky finger as he smiled at her action, he looked at shreya who still quite hands, he turn to baby grabbing her and bring her to shreya.

Daya:Dekho shreya hamari beti milgayi hame.

Shreya looked at him while he was adoring, tears again roll down her eyes washing all the pain and sadness she felt. Finally she was seeing her baby, her daughter her mahira in front of her, she with shaking hands cupped baby face while daya placed mahira in her arms.

 Finally she was seeing her baby, her daughter her mahira in front of her, she with shaking hands cupped baby face while daya placed mahira in her arms

Shreya felt all the Happiness in the world was lying in her arms, daya was happy to finally see her smile and calmness in her eyes. Shreya hugged the baby sobbing alot while daya gave them some moments.

He thanked the women who had filled a complain in Jhansi station of finding a baby with a locket which daya gave to shreya and she gave to baby while she born through nurse.