Eye Gang vs Dareya (part 1)

Shreya was in police van and getting shifted from one jail to another.

Shreya was depressed, sad remembering her daughter who was taken away from her the moment she was born and only saw her growing up in pictures.

She felt as if she had failed as a mother, her heart pinched due to the helplessness and situation she was in. A mother was craving for her daughter love, nothing ever can really compared to a child -mother relation.

She was unlucky in love as well as in life because the 2 people who she loved the most were not part of her life anymore, she was helpless for losing on both of them and wasn't able to cherish any of them.

Her eyes were moist while her heart kept shrinking down, she just wished to turn the time around for at least meeting her daughter once. It can't end like this, she kept praying with all the faith & strength she had for a way out.

Thad!!!!!!!!

Same time,a accident took place on road infront of the police jeep stopping their way, the police get down as they see the riders on bike and auto driver and passenger were fighting, the head officer also gets down to take the situation in control leaving one constable with shreya who was sitting with her.

Suddenly the door of van opens while shreya with moist eyes and constable with shocked expression looks at that way to find 2 masked people trying to abduct shreya while Constable stopping them only to gets hit on his head falling to unconsciousness, she gets stunned and forcefully taken along with them in near by red car.

She try to oppose but they closed her eyes with red cloth covering her mouth with tape. Everything happened in fraction of seconds and she was hurriedly rushed in car with them giving no time for her to think.

She was blank and little worried with everything happening around, she was listening to sound of traffic, car horn and bumps on road which she felt while driving.

Finally the car stop at a place while one of the person hold her hand bringing her outside of car, she opposed but had to follow him due his strong physical power in his hold.

He removes cloth from her eyes and mouth tape while she was taking heavy breathes with slowly opening her eyes and the blurry image getting clearer. She was still handcuffed while she slowly look around and find it strange to see 2 masked people standing in front of her.

Shreya;(bravely, grabbing a stone in warning tone)Kaun ho tum log? Dekho tum log jante nahi main CID aur IB ka hissa reh chuki hu, ek officer hu..(trembling voice)mujhese panga tum log ko mehanga padega. Main bohut khatarnak hu..

One of the person:Wo to main janta hu.

Shreya:(recognizing the voice but confused)kaun??

The person remove the mask revealing his face shocking shreya, She was stunned to believe or speak a word.

The stone from her hands falls down while eyes fill with tears, she felt the whole world was standing infront her , she caved for a small support from him and now it was more than unbelievable thing what he did for her. Without a word she understood the situation she was in.

Taking small steps forward with trembling voice and shaking hands and a tear rolling down her eyes as the wind ran through her hair making her lose her strength. She was about to fall when a pair of hands held her looking into her eyes with affection and belief in them.

Shreya:(trembling and cracked voice)Da..Da..Daya si..sir...

He stopped her in between placing his finger on her lips, she looked at the finger then at him who had a relaxed expressions on his face with eyes filling with tears.